I want Fotus. Anyone wanna make a deal?

I would like to make a deal with anyone that wants to trade it. Thank you.

Ebay has them for sale. There you go you are welcome and nobody trade to this dude when you can score about 100 dollars on ebay selling to people like him.

Yeah that’s true. But I’ve seen people trade it for barely nothing. At least I would offer them what’s it’s worth. IMO. And try to do it with the fellow Halo community members.

I would like it. But i have nothing to offer you. I could put you in my sig i guess.

> I would like it. But i have nothing to offer you. I could put you in my sig i guess.

He’s looking for someone who HAS fotus, he’s not the one with it.

> > I would like it. But i have nothing to offer you. I could put you in my sig i guess.
>
> He’s looking for someone who HAS fotus, he’s not the one with it.

Yeah i misread. Been a long day at work. Ignore my post :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here.

eBay is your best bet man. I love my fotus armor :slight_smile:

Going to bed. Please PM too if your interested. Thanks.

Did you buy it on eBay?

> Did you buy it on eBay?

Nah, I luckily had a friend of mine get it and he really didn’t care for it so he gave it to me :smiley: I got the LE

I, too, am looking for the FOTUS armor.

I was supposed to have it last Saturday, but due to complications the trade has been postponed until this Friday.

If anyone else is interested in a pretty good offer, please do PM me.

Lucky. Enjoy!

Happy Thanks Giving to everyone! I’ll be doing Halo 4 Legendary CO-OP starting at 10:00 PM Eastern Time. Staring at Mission 4 Infinity. Then help with anyone else on levels 1-3.I need 3 more players. Add me GT: ILLEGALSTATIC. Leave a message on xbox too. Thanks.

Pretty certain nobody has an unused code now.

Will see.

If I had a FOTUS code, I’d totally sell it for money on eBay.

There’s filters for fotus, I can’t get them on my iPod but for the brave go ahead.

I Have an unused code, contact me on xbox live for more information, FA iSaviour.

I added you.