I want BTB Objective separated from BTB Slayer.

I think 343i should separate Slayer from Objective in BTB and have two different BTB playlists. Maybe keep BTB Objective in the ranked playlists and BTB Slayer in the social playlists. Either way, they are better separated.

Yes I agree they dropped the ball on that one. Especially when you can’t vote for slayer.

> 2700819419390979;2:
> Yes I agree they dropped the ball on that one. Especially when you can’t vote for slayer.

No voting? Don’t be surprised if I quit a match of strongholds at the beginning

> 2533274871929668;3:
> > 2700819419390979;2:
> > Yes I agree they dropped the ball on that one. Especially when you can’t vote for slayer.
>
>
> No voting? Don’t be surprised if I quit a match of strongholds at the beginning

don’t be surprised when you get banned. At least don’t come cry on the forums after it.

agreed. a few randoms and i teamed up after a few games and went on a 6-7 winning streak

a few of the objective games the other teams just went full try hard and just played slayer instead of doing the objectives

tired of maintaining my KD as well as playing objective against these kids

at one point during CTF on Basin there were 3 players on the oppsosing team with snipers just spawn camping and killing and their teammates werent even going for our flag

Agreed. I’m not a fan of objectives anyway.

They won’t even make a dedicated regular objective playlist out of some unfounded fear of a split population causing the death of us all, what makes you think they’d add a strictly BTB objective playlist first?

Yea I like to keep an objective mind set and only want to play objective. Then the same goes for slayer. I only want to play slayer when I want to play slayer.

I’d like the arena 4v4 and 8v8 to be together in there own objective or slayer only playlist.

I agree. I wanna play objective btb that’s when its fun.

> 2533274823925528;4:
> > 2533274871929668;3:
> > > 2700819419390979;2:
> > > Yes I agree they dropped the ball on that one. Especially when you can’t vote for slayer.
> >
> >
> > No voting? Don’t be surprised if I quit a match of strongholds at the beginning
>
>
> don’t be surprised when you get banned. At least don’t come cry on the forums after it.

I’ll come crying straight to you

> 2533274795204542;1:
> I think 343i should separate Slayer from Objective in BTB and have two different BTB playlists. Maybe keep BTB Objective in the ranked playlists and BTB Slayer in the social playlists. Either way, they are better separated.

Agree 100000%

Dumb.

Completely agree. Slayer is not the same game type as CTF, Breakout, Control are similar games like Griff and all those.

Slayer
Team
Doubles
FFA

Objectives
CTF
Breakout
Control

I would defintely move BT Slayer into it’s own section, but I would still like to see it ranked.

Would love to see this as well.

Not gonna happen. BTB was always Slayer/Objective mixed. Thats how it should be. Making two playlists with 4 maps, that require 16 players just because some prefere objective/slayer. No.

Doubles, Snipes, Infection, Multi Team and so on are more important at the moment.

Agreed but I don’t think that they will be making a separate playlists soon or at all. I think that having separate playlists for all the objectives would be great, not just for the BTB games. I like playing BTB CTF but I am lucky if I can play that once a night.

The whole point of having BTB slayer and objective in one mode is to keep the community population together. The whole point of not being able to vote is to avoid the same map/game mode all the time.

Horrible idea to put Slayer with Objectives! Devide it into 2 playlists!