i want back betrayals

miss that feature :o

Me too

You still can! All you need is a vehicle! I had a guy jack my ordnance as soon as I called it down. And I wanted that crap, it was a binary. So… I grabbed a mongoose and plowed the tool over and took it back. That’s how we roll.

why?

so you can:

A) be a kid and fight the guy who “stole” your Mantis?

or

B) Encourage Teammates to be careful when using power weapons/vehicles

?

if A
lol

if B,
the thing is, it punishes those who accidentally betray too much
meaning that you have to be overprotective about what you do in a team game
which takes the fun away

I want betrayals back*

Also, while I would admit I do miss them… I would prefer 343 to make their minds up. Either no betraying and turn Friendly Fire off completely, or keep betraying and keep FF on.

Betrayals should come back. It encourages people to be more careful.

Agree and disagree.

Just certain situations call for it which are mainly retribution…

Had a guy push me off the edge of a map the other day in a Flood match using his Hardlight shield. Annoying.

It’s really an issue with vehicles, especially I think in SpartOps.

I was holding the trigger charging the plasma pistol the other night when the vid for the Mech-drops came on, I let go of the trigger. When the vid ended the gun shot and hit an empty Mech in front of me, disabling it for 5 seconds. I guess this was a mortal insult to the idiot who was trying to jump into it, because he spent the rest of the mission trying to destroy my mech.

SO ANNOYING

:slight_smile:

> You still can! All you need is a vehicle! I had a guy jack my ordnance as soon as I called it down. And I wanted that crap, it was a binary. So… I grabbed a mongoose and plowed the tool over and took it back. That’s how we roll.

This^^

Or you could play any of the Objective modes KOTH etc

I want them back too. Thats why I miss Land Grab Spartan Ops. Everyone focused more on getting vehicles and betraying people than completing the Op.

And you know whats ironic? They have betrayals in the flood. :confused:

> miss that feature :o

Indeed, i miss betraying players who yoink my kills.

yeah its really annoying if other players steal your ordenance or just destroy your vehicle with sticky grenades