I want a small group to have fun with.

Hello, call me Halisi or shorten it to Hal. I just want a small group that I can have a good time with whenever I get on. I’m not all that active on the game getting on irregularly, but at least 2-3 times a week. I’m decent getting maybe 3-5 kills on average and 8-10 on good games. I am improving though. Friendliness, and maturity are things I’m looking for. But I have no problem with friendly trash talk. I have a mic so I can use voice chat. I’m not looking for one of those complicated highly organized clans. My timezone is is EST and I’m on anywhere before 10:00pm.

GT-BurningWolf72 but I’m going to change it soon.

Hello Halisi, I am known as Hoshk on my clan website, and let me tell you; you basically just described the ODST 501st Airborne Battalion. We are relatively small, with around 15 active members, but that doesn’t stop us from striving to become better! We are a mature, serious clan, but we also know how to relax and have a joke every now and then.

You will be required to change nothing but your emblem and armor colors, and even then you only have to change them when playing with the clan. I think you would like it at the 501st, Hal.

If you’re interested, make the jump! Head to http://www.501st.forumclan.com.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

I have updated my post to more accurately show what I’m looking for.

I’m just looking for some friendly people to play with and win some games as well. My GT is pnut87. I’m on fairly often.