I want a refund!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I paid for the Halo 4 map pass on deal of the week. I have yet to play a map from the previous two map packs and I can only play Castle maps using the playlist. It has been over a week now and I am getting tired of playing the same maps I have already played HUNDREDS of times. My question is this…what the f**k is the point of me spending my money on maps I can’t play?

What are you playing at 343? Make a playlist for the dlc maps so I can actually PLAY what I have paid for. God knows the playlists are full of enough sh** already, it wouldn’t kill you.

Signed,
Dis’grunt’led Player

Not happening.

Let’s look at two lapses in your logic.

1. The XBL MSP Transactions always state that there are no refunds.

2. Writing a letter where you are completely angry and even swearing in it is not going to make a profesional company change something.

1. There’s no need to use foul language or bypass the profanity filter (which may get this topic locked by the way).

2. I agree - they should have a dedicated playlist for all the DLC maps because anyone buying the maps now has a very slim chance of getting the Crimson/Majestic maps in the regular matchmaking playlists which isn’t good customer service.

Hopefully they add such a playlist once Castle has been out for a while and it’s dedicated playlist is retired.

Like Marcus from Borderlands uses to say:

“Two words, my friend - no refunds.”

> I paid for the Halo 4 map pass on deal of the week. I have yet to play a map from the previous two map packs and I can only play Castle maps using the playlist. It has been over a week now and I am getting tired of playing the same maps I have already played HUNDREDS of times. My question is this…what the fk is the point of me spending my money on maps I can’t play?
>
> What are you playing at 343? Make a playlist for the dlc maps so I can actually PLAY what I have paid for. God knows the playlists are full of enough sh
already, it wouldn’t kill you.
>
> Signed,
> Dis’grunt’led Player

I understand your frustration but swearing at 343i isn’t going to help you. If you have complaints about the map pass then it’s probably best to request via microsoft since heard people have done similar things in the past.

OP the best way to get to see the DLC maps is to play with people who also have the map pass. You’ll have a much higher chance of seeing them.

Crimson maps come up all the time for me. Majestic ones are a little more rare but I could care less I’m a bigger BTB player. I would offer to play with you so we’d have a much huger chance of getting the maps but your language is putting me off bad sir.

IMO they should have one “All DLC” playlist and another DLC playlist that features one of the map packs for a limited period of time, and switches the map pack out for another one (for example; Crimson, Majestic, Castle, Crimson, Crimson, Majestic, Majestic, Castle, Castle, Majestic, Castle, Crimson…)