I want a grunt friend.

if you take away putting led into their small heads, or casuly turning them around to stick a 8 inch blade into well…their head, or interrupting a grunt to kick him into the darkess bits of hell (which he might of fell head first) so you can get a human skull because the chief like skulls for some odd reason…or when they chase you with plasma grenades calling you “demon” or how they call each other nipple mates. (there isnt a spartain company called that yet?) Putting all that violence to the side I think they will be a good companion.

Yes Eli. I feel like having a grunt character which participates in major plot points in Halo 6 would be great, and help the people who believe in grunt rights and gruntism.
This grunt should replace Locke as a playable character, giving you a unique perspective of the war and showing temptation the join those who are clearly wrong but offer advanced weaponry and unlimited food nipple. This story could show that grunts are not just your toys to be broken but that these squeaky freaks also have emotions which will lead to modern and nerve racking storytelling.

> 2533274882881665;2:
> Yes Eli. I feel like having a grunt character which participates in major plot points in Halo 6 would be great, and help the people who believe in grunt rights and gruntism.
> This grunt should replace Locke as a playable character, giving you a unique perspective of the war and showing temptation the join those who are clearly wrong but offer advanced weaponry and unlimited food nipple. This story could show that grunts are not just your toys to be broken but that these squeaky freaks also have emotions which will lead to modern and nerve racking storytelling.

#GruntyLivesMatter

> 2533274897899729;1:
> if you take away putting led into their small heads, or casuly turning them around to stick a 8 inch blade into well…their head, or interrupting a grunt to kick him into the darkess bits of hell (which he might of fell head first) so you can get a human skull because the chief like skulls for some odd reason…or when they chase you with plasma grenades calling you “demon” or how they call each other nipple mates. (there isnt a spartain company called that yet?) Putting all that violence to the side I think they will be a good companion.

I like giving fuel rods to grunts on the arbiter missions in H2. Does that count?

I would be down for a Grunt sidekick!

#GruntTheTruth

I wish we could ride grunts.

No one can replace Yayap from Halo: The Flood.

He was the only redeeming thing from that book.

> 2533274875982754;7:
> I wish we could ride grunts.

That’s just wrong. lol

I feel really sorry for Dadab from Halo: Contact Harvest. He was one of the smartest grunts in the Covenant and his best friend was brutally murdered by drones while another one of his friends was betrayed by Tartarus. He later triedto kill Tartarus but instead got squished by the Fist of Rukt.

As I recall, the singing grunt in H5 had a human friend who ended up in a corpse pile.

With friends like that…

> 2533274834066497;9:
> > 2533274875982754;7:
> > I wish we could ride grunts.
>
>
> That’s just wrong. lol

Yeah, we’d be too heavy they should have grunt sled races instead.

#GruntLivesMatter #GruntTheTruth

Hmmm… I was wondering what I was going to do with all this extra Methane I have…

> 2533274875982754;7:
> I wish we could ride grunts.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes, and they’ll let us use their Grunt Mechs!