I want a brand new Halo

I’ve been a Halo fan since 2002 and i’ve played every single Halo game casually and a lot of times competitively, I grew up with this franchise and i’ve had countless fun playing each and every game (yes even Reach) after all these years I say its time for some change! Yes, We’ve seen how change could bring along some bad elements to the game but I for one don’t wanna play a republished remake of the previous Halo games.
So 343i keep doing what you do best and give us a new Halo game with a brand new taste.
Who’s with me?

Yes, everybody wants Halo 2 stuff but I want the new.

Sure. Halo 4 is looking good so far… (from what we’ve seen… Can’t wait until E3!)

We can all see why everybody wants Halo 2 back, it was the most fun Halo game of them all but making Halo 2.5 wont help refresh the Halo series.

And I cant wait till E3 either! I want to see the new DMR and new campaign enemy class.

I 2nd that. I’m ok with them doing their thing

Well you’re going to get what you want, it will be new and terrible.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> We can all see why everybody wants Halo 2 back, it was the most fun Halo game of them all but making Halo 2.5 wont help refresh the Halo series.

Neither will creating this.

Just because 343i is adding armor add ons that actually make a difference in the actual gameplay doesn’t mean its gonna be anything like COD nor terrible, we all have to wait and see before we judge.

> Just because 343i is adding armor add ons that actually make a difference in the actual gameplay doesn’t mean its gonna be anything like COD nor terrible, we all have to wait and see before we judge.

Would you rather I waited to say, “I told you so?”

Yeah okay i will!
(Challenge accepted)

> > Just because 343i is adding armor add ons that actually make a difference in the actual gameplay doesn’t mean its gonna be anything like COD nor terrible, we all have to wait and see before we judge.
>
> Would you rather I waited to say, “I told you so?”

Curious…why do you come on here and say things like “I told you so”. We gain nothing from your negativity other than the knowledge that you have already made up your mind about a game that has yet to even be released. Have you given up on the game? Have you conceded to the fact that the game (in your mind) will in fact be terrible? So going on other forum posts just to say “I told you so” is the next best thing? WIth that mindset, and your lack of constructive posts, just to come on here to put other people down, lacking in an constructive posts whatsoever, makes me wonder why you are on here? Does a small part of you still feel that the game may potentially pull through, regardless of what you say? Will you actually still buy the game? You may probably say no, but in reality you probably will, and unless I personally know you, going by your honesty is all I have. But everyone lies…right?

> > > Just because 343i is adding armor add ons that actually make a difference in the actual gameplay doesn’t mean its gonna be anything like COD nor terrible, we all have to wait and see before we judge.
> >
> > Would you rather I waited to say, “I told you so?”
>
> Curious…why do you come on here and say things like “I told you so”. We gain nothing from your negativity other than the knowledge that you have already made up your mind about a game that has yet to even be released. Have you given up on the game? Have you conceded to the fact that the game (in your mind) will in fact be terrible? So going on other forum posts just to say “I told you so” is the next best thing? WIth that mindset, and your lack of constructive posts, just to come on here to put other people down, lacking in an constructive posts whatsoever, makes me wonder why you are on here? Does a small part of you still feel that the game may potentially pull through, regardless of what you say? Will you actually still buy the game? You may probably say no, but in reality you probably will, and unless I personally know you, going by your honesty is all I have. But everyone lies…right?

Criticism is much more constructive than praise though.

> > > > Just because 343i is adding armor add ons that actually make a difference in the actual gameplay doesn’t mean its gonna be anything like COD nor terrible, we all have to wait and see before we judge.
> > >
> > > Would you rather I waited to say, “I told you so?”
> >
> > Curious…why do you come on here and say things like “I told you so”. We gain nothing from your negativity other than the knowledge that you have already made up your mind about a game that has yet to even be released. Have you given up on the game? Have you conceded to the fact that the game (in your mind) will in fact be terrible? So going on other forum posts just to say “I told you so” is the next best thing? WIth that mindset, and your lack of constructive posts, just to come on here to put other people down, lacking in an constructive posts whatsoever, makes me wonder why you are on here? Does a small part of you still feel that the game may potentially pull through, regardless of what you say? Will you actually still buy the game? You may probably say no, but in reality you probably will, and unless I personally know you, going by your honesty is all I have. But everyone lies…right?
>
> Criticism is much more constructive than praise though.

On the contrary. Praise shows that something is being done right (in someones eyes). Criticism shows something is being done wrong (in someones eyes). So they both accomplish something. Saying “I told you so” does not

> Will you actually still buy the game? You may probably say no, but in reality you probably will.

Don’t get me wrong, I will buy Halo 4 but I’ll buy it second-hand. Technically, 343I won’t be getting my money. (Unless they take the “Online Pass” option that everybody is doing right now.)

> > Will you actually still buy the game? You may probably say no, but in reality you probably will.
>
> Don’t get me wrong, I will buy Halo 4 but I’ll buy it second-hand. Technically, 343I won’t be getting my money. (Unless they take the “Online Pass” option that everybody is doing right now.)

I apologize for my assumptions. Granted you buy the game in a manner that prevents 343i from making a profit, however, that game did originate from 343i, that game was bought by your provider. They may not be getting YOUR money, but they are getting THE money

> > > Just because 343i is adding armor add ons that actually make a difference in the actual gameplay doesn’t mean its gonna be anything like COD nor terrible, we all have to wait and see before we judge.
> >
> > Would you rather I waited to say, “I told you so?”
>
> Curious…why do you come on here and say things like “I told you so”. We gain nothing from your negativity other than the knowledge that you have already made up your mind about a game that has yet to even be released. Have you given up on the game? Have you conceded to the fact that the game (in your mind) will in fact be terrible? So going on other forum posts just to say “I told you so” is the next best thing? WIth that mindset, and your lack of constructive posts, just to come on here to put other people down, lacking in an constructive posts whatsoever, makes me wonder why you are on here? Does a small part of you still feel that the game may potentially pull through, regardless of what you say? Will you actually still buy the game? You may probably say no, but in reality you probably will, and unless I personally know you, going by your honesty is all I have. But everyone lies…right?

we gain nothing from your positivity other than that you have already made up your mind about a game that has yet to even be released.

every “hater” hopes they are dead wrong. They are so negative because they dont want to be let down…AGAIN

> > Will you actually still buy the game? You may probably say no, but in reality you probably will.
>
> Don’t get me wrong, I will buy Halo 4 but I’ll buy it second-hand. Technically, 343I won’t be getting my money. (<mark>Unless they take the “Online Pass” option that everybody is doing right now.</mark>)

unless im mistaken the only people doing that is EA

> I’ve been a Halo fan since 2002 and i’ve played every single Halo game casually and a lot of times competitively, I grew up with this franchise and i’ve had countless fun playing each and every game (yes even Reach) after all these years I say its time for some change! Yes, We’ve seen how change could bring along some bad elements to the game but I for one don’t wanna play a republished remake of the previous Halo games.
> So 343i keep doing what you do best and give us a new Halo game with a brand new taste.
> Who’s with me?

I’m with you. Create a poll for that, “Halo 2.5 or Halo 4?”

You’re getting it so what’s the issue here?

I agree, I want Halo 4 to be something new and interesting, and I have no doubts about the fact that it will be amazing!