i wake up everyday and check the halo4 forums

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts and do not bypass the profanity filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

and laugh my -Yoink- off.

how can 343i screw up something so much?
first my personal complaints were
>weapons despawning 2 fast
>instant respawns
among many other issues other players have found in the game. Those are my 2 biggest ones tho.

and now the DLC, its funny to me because i got it for free (wish i had the helms tho) but i still plan on buying the map pass just for the helms.
but u can bet if they take it away it will just be another -Yoink!- for all those who did download the map pass without buying it, is 343 dumb? do they not see this coming?

in a perfect world we would all be playing haloCE online 3shotting noobs and hearing them complain.

but i understand the game needs to appeal to casual players and 3shots just ARENT fair :frowning: boo hoo. get better.

now ive herd rumors of the DMR not being in MLG, if thats true i wipe my -Yoink- of this game and ill watch it go down the shi77er, why take a accurate wep out of mlg? isn’t mlg supposed to show off skill? not leave it to RNG in a FPS. 343 couldn’t do anything MORE wrong with this. people want to show their skill, if it comes down to less accurate guns in MLG i see this game as nothing but a huge failure and will be downloading XBConnect to play haloCE online. PEACE YALL!

Even before showering, eating, brushing your teeth, etc? Nasty…

…and sad, to say the least.

You do know that MLG comes up with the MLG settings right? So if there is no DMR in MLG then you would need to go cry to them.

I prefer playing HaloCE and sniping people across Blood Gulch with the shotgun. Those were the days.

> You do know that MLG comes up with the MLG settings right? So if there is no DMR in MLG then you would need to go cry to them.

What he said ^

No dmr start for mlg is the best thing that could happen. -Yoink- the dmr.

> I prefer playing HaloCE and sniping people across Blood Gulch with the shotgun. Those were the days.

I miss playing Halo CE. I miss having the game being decided on “Which team got to the pistols first”. >_>

-Yoink- was fun back in its day, but when you really take a long hard look at it; you start to see how boring and tedious the gameplay would be in 2012…