I ve questions about Halo 4 Spartan Ops

Sry, guys. I think you all know a lot of more than me about Halo 4 Spartan Ops.
So can someone help me out?

I make it short:

1. Can you play Halo 4 - Spartan Obs alone (Single Player?)

2. Do you need the XBox Live Gold Membership-Thing?

3A. Do you have to pay with XBox Live Points for it?
3B. … and: do you have to pay for each chapter?

1. Do you need to stay online to play it?

2. Will it have difficult modes?

3. Hell, i can hardly imagine what Spartan Obs will be like… (I dunno similar things, so…) … anything more that i should know?

I only ask cuz:

Iam a real oldschool single player guy. Lonely Wolf and in teams often a real a-hole :stuck_out_tongue:
You know the gamers who sit like 10 hours alone in their room with close-drawn curtain? Thats me… exept i play only 2 hours.
I dont like multiplayer games, if i want to meet ppl, i go outside :stuck_out_tongue: and all ppl i know do the same… (all ppl i know don’t have a xbox as far as i know, too)
… and there iam not an a-hole btw :stuck_out_tongue:

Thx for help guys…

[EDIT:] Sure it is “OPS” not “OBS” Operations… not Observations… lol me

1. IDK

2. yes, as you need XBL in order to get the missions

3. A&B no, 343 confirmed that they’re free of any charge

4. explain this one more, but i think the answer in no, you do not need to have constant membership in order to play

5. 90% yes

6. It will be awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

Iam on XBL atm, but only with a silver acc.

I just ask myself, if you are able to DL spartan obs with XboxLife Points with a silver account…

Sure you can’t play online then, because you don’t have gold. But I want to play it alone anyway.
(Will be hard i think, but i like challenges :p)

The other thing is: will you have the datas on your harddisk, so you can play it if the internetcable is not plugged in?

Firstly It’s Spartan Ops not Spartan Obs

1. Not yet confirmed or denied

2. Yes

3A&B. No it’s free

1. Unknown - probably no but you will need to download them first

2. I hope so

3. It’s more fun with more people

1. Yes, I believe it was said you can.
  2. Yes.
  3. No. First season of Spartan Ops is free.
  4. I don’t think so. You download online, and I’m pretty sure you can play offline.
  5. Yes.
  6. The missions are story driven. There is a new CGI scene with 5 missions every week. You can always play them once downloaded. You play a syour Spartan from multiplayer.

> Iam on XBL atm, but only with a silver acc.
>
> I just ask myself, if you are able to DL spartan obs with <mark>XboxLife</mark> Points with a silver account…
>
> Sure you can’t play online then, because you don’t have gold. But I want to play it alone anyway.
> (Will be hard i think, but i like challenges :p)
>
> The other thing is: will you have the datas on your harddisk, so you can play it if the internetcable is not plugged in?

XboxLife?

if you are silver, i don’t think you can download them

and like i said before, Spartan Ops is free, you don’t have to use points

> 6. It’s more fun with more people

not for me, i play to take my mind off things; well other ppl read books or watch films
… so multiplayer isnt my thing

> Firstly It’s Spartan Ops not Spartan Obs

Thx, i will fix it.

You can play Spartan Ops on your own but Josh Holmes advises not too :stuck_out_tongue:

> You can play Spartan Ops on your own but Josh Holmes advises not too :stuck_out_tongue:

Interessting…

Hope they make it free to download; but for playing with more ppl they should claim gold membership.

So many ppl try it alone and get frustrated… so they want some help in playing and get gold to get more player in a game…

Hope it is like this… because a few ppl will stay alone - neither death nor devil… like me :stuck_out_tongue:

> 1. Can you play Halo 4 - Spartan Obs alone (Single Player?)
>
> 2. Do you need the XBox Live Gold Membership-Thing?
>
> 3A. Do you have to pay with XBox Live Points for it?
> 3B. … and: do you have to pay for each chapter?
>
> 4. Do you need to stay online to play it?
>
> 5. Will it have difficult modes?
>
> 6. Hell, i can hardly imagine what Spartan Obs will be like… (I dunno similar things, so…) … anything more that i should know?
>
> [EDIT:] Sure it is “OPS” not “OBS” Operations… not Observations… lol me

1. Yes you can.

2. This has not been stated as yet but of course you will require some online downloads for new content.

3. The first season is free, which is months worth of 5 weekly missions and 1 story cinematic per week too. Seasons break down as a week is called an Episode and the missions are called Chapters.

4. I believe you are able to download and play offline or online repeatedly.

5. Yes it has difficulty modes, a moment matching those of campaign e.g. Easy, heroic, legendary.

6. Check the stickies topic on the Halo 4 homepage called, Nothing But Facts, I regularly update that with facts on many aspects of Halo 4.

> > 1. Can you play Halo 4 - Spartan Obs alone (Single Player?)
> >
> > 2. Do you need the XBox Live Gold Membership-Thing?
> >
> > 3A. Do you have to pay with XBox Live Points for it?
> > 3B. … and: do you have to pay for each chapter?
> >
> > 4. Do you need to stay online to play it?
> >
> > 5. Will it have difficult modes?
> >
> > 6. Hell, i can hardly imagine what Spartan Obs will be like… (I dunno similar things, so…) … anything more that i should know?
> >
> > [EDIT:] Sure it is “OPS” not “OBS” Operations… not Observations… lol me
>
> 1. Yes you can.
>
> 2. This has not been stated as yet but of course you will require some online downloads for new content.
>
> 3. The first season is free, which is months worth of 5 weekly missions and 1 story cinematic per week too. Seasons break down as a week is called an Episode and the missions are called Chapters.
>
> 4. I believe you are able to download and play offline or online repeatedly.
>
> 5. Yes it has difficulty modes, a moment matching those of campaign e.g. Easy, heroic, legendary.
>
> 6. Check the stickies topic on the Halo 4 homepage called, Nothing But Facts, I regularly update that with facts on many aspects of Halo 4.

Thanks man, never was there - but i will change that.
Seems like some facts about Spartan Ops are not revealed yet.
So I will try to keep myself updated.

my question is how many missions come with the disc if any ?

and can I play 4 player split screen on SP ?

how many players can play H4 campaign on one console ?

> Sry, guys. I think you all know a lot of more than me about Halo 4 Spartan Ops.
> So can someone help me out?
>
> -
>
> I make it short:
>
> 1. Can you play Halo 4 - Spartan Obs alone (Single Player?)
>
> 2. Do you need the XBox Live Gold Membership-Thing?
>
> 3A. Do you have to pay with XBox Live Points for it?
> 3B. … and: do you have to pay for each chapter?
>
> 4. Do you need to stay online to play it?
>
> 5. Will it have difficult modes?
>
> 6. Hell, i can hardly imagine what Spartan Obs will be like… (I dunno similar things, so…) … anything more that i should know?
>
> -
>
> I only ask cuz:
>
> Iam a real oldschool single player guy. Lonely Wolf and in teams often a real a-hole :stuck_out_tongue:
> You know the gamers who sit like 10 hours alone in their room with close-drawn curtain? Thats me… exept i play only 2 hours.
> I dont like multiplayer games, if i want to meet ppl, i go outside :stuck_out_tongue: and all ppl i know do the same… (all ppl i know don’t have a xbox as far as i know, too)
> … and there iam not an a-hole btw :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> -
>
> Thx for help guys…
>
>
>
> [EDIT:] Sure it is “OPS” not “OBS” Operations… not Observations… lol me

!. yes you can play by yourselves(they do not recomend doing that since it is a mutiplayer feature that is easier and more fun with 3 others.
2. yes you need an Xbox live account.
3a. the first season is free!!! so no you do not need to buy it.
3b. no like above the entire first season is free but you may need to buy it with spartan points i do not know this but you do not have to pay real money for the first season.
4. yes i believe you need to stay online to play it. it is like mutiplayer. you cant play multiplayer without an xbox live gold account.
5. i belive you can do it on easy, normal or hard
6. you get spartan points for completeing the missions and the harder the difficult, i believe the more spartan points you get

> my question is how many missions come with the disc if any ?
>
> and can I play 4 player split screen on SP ?
>
>
> how many players can play H4 campaign on one console ?

there is a whooping 52 episodes
that is a episode a week and is broken into 5-7 missions a week.
i do not know if you can play 4 player split screen. maybe 2 player split screen
and possiblely four players maybe only 2