I use Camo...

…And i get criticized about it,like they say ‘this bk uses camo…’ etc.Why?

Mainly because you are getting kills with the AA.

However, for me it’s a different reason why i don’t like players spawning with Active Camo. It’s advantage no one fought for and in fact you are getting a nerfed camo w/radar jammer (despite it being nerf, it’s advantage still). It’s much preferable to have camo that makes you invisible regardless of how you move…and have players fight for it.

You can use whatever you like however. I am not here to dictate how you play or talk crap about your skills.

Just don’t let people get to you.

Now if you are -Yoink!- AL and Jetpacks…

It depends how you’re using it, if your using it in team slayer or objective I honestly couldn’t care less, it’s just annoying. Although if your in btb hiding in the back of your spawn with a rifle and camo then I have a problem with it, in my opinion you shouldn’t be able to scope and stay invisible.

i use it in btb only when in real danger and ofcourse when i hold the sniper(i also think i am one of the minority of players that when they get the sniper go ahead and attack than rather stay back and camp)

> …And i get criticized about it,like they say ‘this bk uses camo…’ etc.Why?

Because, although it’s as broken as all but 2 of the AAs, it feels the most…cowardly. People usually use it to sit on their knees and just beat people down or shotty them. Basically it turns halo into a game of hide n seek since people just have ulimited cam.

Hades, it is because they either have completely missed the point of Reach’s gameplay or dont agree with the concept loadout AA. They are most likely experiencing some form of rage as a result of having their butts handed to them by someone who uses an AA that they dont.

In the end, when you hear junk like that, be satisfied. They have lost control of their emotions and have begun to tantrum like a child, which besides your daft use of an AA, is the reason they lost.

Children whine that things are not fair and run to their mothers for help, warriors accept all things and use them to their advantage, fore they need not blame others for their losses.

Now get back to causing massive rage (and killing).

its because its a crutch just like armor lock. honestly how hard is it to crouch and wait for enemies to walk by then kill them because they cant see you. even in a open room and someone notices the radar jam, its still hard to pinpoint the person using camo. and even if you do pinpoint the person, its hard to hit them because of zero aim assist and zero bullet magnetism.

this makes the person crouching w/camo always have the first shot which means they get an advantage for crouching. this is why people hate armor abilities like camo. its a crutch for noobs. plus the fact that powerups like camo should always be pickups.

>

lmfao i love the mindset of casuals.

I usually use it to sneak into the enemy base to cause a distraction in order for my team to attack.
I don’t know, but at least it’s better than using Armor Lock… I think :confused:

Personally Camo for me is boring. I hate sitting around waiting I want to get into battle so like the majority of halo players its sprint all day.

> i use it in btb only when in real danger and ofcourse when i hold the sniper

Using Sniper with camo is one of the top reasons people hate you. Sniper is a low risk high reward weapon as it is. With the active camo, it becomes completely unbalanced.
Imho the only AAs that don’t get hated is the sprint (except when people are running away from battle) and decoy (because it is the tool of ancient master trolls). Jet packs ruin the flow of the game, Armor Locks ruin the CQB, and Active camo promotes camping, because you get more visible the more you move, others aren’t used that much.
IMHO active camo should take longer to recover from when you shoot and should deactivate when I shoot you.
BTW: Made me remember of my yesterdays match where I kept killing and spawnkilling the same guy over and over who was using active camo and sniper. I started using AC too, except I was clever enough to change my spot before each shot. Made me happy when he finally left.

Just mad kids angry that sprinting to one spot over and over always makes them die to your camo sniping. Pay no mind…it’s you who gets the kills. :slight_smile:

> lmfao i love the mindset of casuals.

After ten years of playing Halo, this is hardly a casual pursuit. Developers make the games, I play them without need to have them changed to fit my ideal of what the game should be.

Referees cant play the same game they are officiating, unless of course they are playing Halo =/

I do too XP

I think that being invisible and sniping on large maps is as gutless as it gets. Up closer in team slayer…knock yourself out 'cause I know where you are.

I just FFing hate it when me and like 4/5 teammates are close to eachother and one guy goes in camo and just make the radar completly useless for 4/5 other guys.
Just use camo near the enemy and not near half your team.

> …And i get criticized about it,like they say ‘this bk uses camo…’ etc.Why?

because when used right camo is OP and shows just how broken reach is. A fact that ppl like to deny and dont see when they play bad players.

Because using AA’s like camo, hologram, etc are not going to make you a good player. It shows a huge lack of skill and it questions why you are even playing matchmaking. If you want people to stop complaining, stick with sprint. If you don’t care then use whatever.

Plunderfull I usually stick to Sprint and usually despise armour lockers, until I was playing today, usually I avoid AL unless the other team is using it a lot or hoarding power weapons. Funny thing happened today, I was in team slayer and saw a guy on the other team with the sword so went into AL, and he nonstop tried to slice me and I just noticed it: Rejection gave 7 credits per fail. 21 quick credits while the guy kept trying to kill me, it was hilarious. It was even funnier when my bro sniped the guy prior to me ending armour lock.

> Plunderfull I usually stick to Sprint and usually despise armour lockers, until I was playing today, usually I avoid AL unless the other team is using it a lot or hoarding power weapons. Funny thing happened today, I was in team slayer and saw a guy on the other team with the sword so went into AL, and he nonstop tried to slice me and I just noticed it: Rejection gave 7 credits per fail. 21 quick credits while the guy kept trying to kill me, it was hilarious. It was even funnier when my bro sniped the guy prior to me ending armour lock.

Muhhahaha welcome to thew dark side LOL! But yeah you can rack up some points using AL. It is a fairly regular occurrence for me to get two rejections, an EMP and a beat down out out of a exchange between me and a sword wielding player.

The best one I ever got was a double rejection, EMP, beat down, revenge, yoink. I actually took the time to save it on my file-share as I still get a tremendous amount of joy out of it =D

Happy hunting =)

> > Plunderfull I usually stick to Sprint and usually despise armour lockers, until I was playing today, usually I avoid AL unless the other team is using it a lot or hoarding power weapons. Funny thing happened today, I was in team slayer and saw a guy on the other team with the sword so went into AL, and he nonstop tried to slice me and I just noticed it: Rejection gave 7 credits per fail. 21 quick credits while the guy kept trying to kill me, it was hilarious. It was even funnier when my bro sniped the guy prior to me ending armour lock.
>
> Muhhahaha welcome to thew dark side LOL! But yeah you can rack up some points using AL. It is a fairly regular occurrence for me to get two rejections, an EMP and a beat down out out of a exchange between me and a sword wielding player.
>
> The best one I ever got was a double rejection, EMP, beat down, revenge, yoink. I actually took the time to save it on my file-share as I still get a tremendous amount of joy out of it =D
>
> Happy hunting =)

And this is why I despise AL, it’s a crutch for noobs who have to rely on invincibility because he got outplayed fair and square, but nothing is fair in this game. It pisses me off that I have to focus fire on some Buzz Lightyear wannabes soaring through the sky while the Derp Locking Noob comes out of AL and finishes me off.

I don’t care if noobs want their crutches, I play Halo to have fair games which requires skill and knowledge, not an AA parade. I clearly do not understand why AL is a offensive weapon in it’s own right, it should not stop sword pummels or deflect rockets, what’s the point in having these power weapons to begin with if they going to go to waste against AL noobs.

Reach has been casualized enough where idiots can stand toe to toe even against the most skilled of players. I’m no XxMLGPrO360noScopezzxX, but I can’t stand these gimmicks whatsoever and now I have to put up with the same garbage in Halo 4 as I did in Reach, at least I aren’t got Derp Lock to worry about…