I tried really hard to get bronze

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I tried really hard to get bronze in slayer. Look at my recent games. But I ended up getting silver grade 3. What a rip off.
I made sure to shoot at my teammates to low health and shot in the air when the other team tried to kill me too
What else do I need to do to get bronze. I’m going to try in a different playlist

???

Why?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.</mark>

> 2674012278773807;3:
> Why?

I want to kill noobs

I’m glad that you couldn’t more easily ruin others’ experience for your personal enjoyment.

> 2535468300013825;1:
> I tried really hard to get bronze in slayer. Look at my recent games. But I ended up getting silver grade 3. What a rip off.
>
> I made sure to shoot at my teammates to low health and shot in the air when the other team tried to kill me too
>
> What else do I need to do to get bronze. I’m going to try in a different playlist

Lol dont even play H5 more

> 2535468300013825;4:
> > 2674012278773807;3:
> > Why?
>
>
> I want to kill noobs

Lmfao xD.

Well, we can all dream

You were a platinum 3 in the preseason so it may have based your initial rank off of that. At your current level, you’ll be playing bronzes anyway so it doesn’t really matter if you got it or not.

> 2535434548670205;6:
> > 2535468300013825;1:
> > I tried really hard to get bronze in slayer. Look at my recent games. But I ended up getting silver grade 3. What a rip off.
> >
> > I made sure to shoot at my teammates to low health and shot in the air when the other team tried to kill me too
> >
> > What else do I need to do to get bronze. I’m going to try in a different playlist
>
>
> Lol dont even play H5 more

Then go away… why post here? Get on with your life and go do something else

> 2535468300013825;1:
> I tried really hard to get bronze in slayer. Look at my recent games. But I ended up getting silver grade 3. What a rip off.
>
> I made sure to shoot at my teammates to low health and shot in the air when the other team tried to kill me too
>
> What else do I need to do to get bronze. I’m going to try in a different playlist

Your previous rank is taken into consideration so odds are you will never get bronze unless you keep losing A LOT of games. Also you can get banned for this so be careful. There was some player that tried doing this on twitch and they banned him for trying to get into the lower ranks.

> 2533274816788253;10:
> > 2535468300013825;1:
> > I tried really hard to get bronze in slayer. Look at my recent games. But I ended up getting silver grade 3. What a rip off.
> >
> > I made sure to shoot at my teammates to low health and shot in the air when the other team tried to kill me too
> >
> > What else do I need to do to get bronze. I’m going to try in a different playlist
>
>
> Your previous rank is taken into consideration so odds are you will never get bronze unless you keep losing A LOT of games. Also you can get banned for this so be careful. There was some player that tried doing this on twitch and they banned him for trying to get into the lower ranks.

That was an April fools joke.

Also, it’s harder to place bronze than it is to grind champion.

> 2533274816788253;10:
> Also you can get banned for this so be careful. There was some player that tried doing this on twitch and they banned him for trying to get into the lower ranks.

Yeah, it was Snakebite when he was making a Youtube series from bronze to champion. You can get banned unless SB was joking like Pie suggested, but it might be hard to do unless you win every game by huge margins and get perfects which is what Snakebite was getting.

> 2535468300013825;4:
> > 2674012278773807;3:
> > Why?
>
>
> I want to kill noobs

You know a certain high profile player tried to go for bronze a while back and ended up getting smacked by the hammer so hard he couldn’t play for 6 days right? Intentionally losing to smurf later on is a ban hammerable offence. Don’t so it. There’s no honor In doing that, nor is it right.

> 2533274870591903;13:
> > 2535468300013825;4:
> > > 2674012278773807;3:
> > > Why?
> >
> >
> > I want to kill noobs
>
>
> You know a certain high profile player tried to go for bronze a while back and ended up getting smacked by the hammer so hard he couldn’t play for 6 days right? Intentionally losing to smurf later on is a ban hammerable offence. Don’t so it. There’s no honor In doing that, nor is it right.

All I know is that I want to pown some noobs for a whole season and maybe I’ll play competitively next season. Playing against noobs with also help my Kda in the long run

> 2533275022416367;5:
> I’m glad that you couldn’t more easily ruin others’ experience for your personal enjoyment.

Thank you

Yeah man not cool. You’ll ruin games for lower ranked players. You must be a real -Yoink- to ruin the game for other players just so you can feel good about yourself.

> 2535468300013825;14:
> > 2533274870591903;13:
> > > 2535468300013825;4:
> > > > 2674012278773807;3:
> > > > Why?
> > >
> > >
> > > I want to kill noobs
> >
> >
> > You know a certain high profile player tried to go for bronze a while back and ended up getting smacked by the hammer so hard he couldn’t play for 6 days right? Intentionally losing to smurf later on is a ban hammerable offence. Don’t so it. There’s no honor In doing that, nor is it right.
>
>
> All I know is that I want to pown some noobs for a whole season and maybe I’ll play competitively next season. Playing against noobs with also help my Kda in the long run

I feel like you should just get a permanent ban for being a troll yoink griefer. But they won’t let me control the hammer (something about how I would probably swing and miss anyway)

Your original post and all subsequent responses highlight everything wrong with online gaming. Anonymity leads to no integrity.

Why would u waste such precious time u have on this planet just to play against kids that are worse than u and purposely ruin the game for others. What this shows to me is a guy who just wants to stomp on people worse than him so he can sit there and say he’s good at a video game. SAD!

> 2535451847302956;18:
> Why would u waste such precious time u have on this planet just to play against kids that are worse than u and purposely ruin the game for others. What this shows to me is a guy who just wants to stomp on people worse than him so he can sit there and say he’s good at a video game. SAD!

Have you ever tried it? It’s actually really fun. I play this game to have fun and this gives me the best experience. Don’t judge unless you try it.

> 2535468300013825;19:
> > 2535451847302956;18:
> > Why would u waste such precious time u have on this planet just to play against kids that are worse than u and purposely ruin the game for others. What this shows to me is a guy who just wants to stomp on people worse than him so he can sit there and say he’s good at a video game. SAD!
>
>
> Have you ever tried it? It’s actually really fun. I play this game to have fun and this gives me the best experience. Don’t judge unless you try it.

I judge most people who do unethical things without stooping to their level.