I TOLD YOU SO

I said something like “If you are expecting Halo 3 HD, you will be very disappointed. The game will be totally different to ANYTHING youve played in this series before simply by virtue of being a totally different developer, and then some.” Kids told me to get lost.

Two armour abilities at the same time? Yeah eat my camo + sprint fool! Eat my DMR you BR noob! Random power weapon spawns? Oh lord, rockets just dropped in front of me at random, sorry about your team lol.

JETPACK

IS

BACK

Got a deck chair and some popcorn here, I think im enjoying the spasms of terror from the halo fundies more than I will the actual game ^_^.

Halo 4 is something very new and different, and that TERRIFIES you. But im singing hallelujah! Good times, good times.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Isn’t it past your bed time?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> Isn’t it past your bed time?

This. For considering you’re self a mature member of the community factor, you sure love to stroke your e peen in peoples faces and act like a child.

>

Im a big boy, I choose my own bed time :slight_smile:

I’m glad Halo 4 isn’t a carbon copy of Halo 3.

No it shouldnt be a carbon copy of H3, it should be a mix of ce and h2. Not this cod wannabe bull -Yoink-

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

Cool story n00b

> I’m glad Halo 4 isn’t a carbon copy of Halo 3.

I know rite? XD

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

> I said something like “If you are expecting Halo 3 HD, you will be very disappointed. The game will be totally different to ANYTHING youve played in this series before simply by virtue of being a totally different developer, and then some.” Kids told me to get lost.
>
> Two armour abilities at the same time? Yeah eat my camo + sprint fool! Eat my DMR you BR noob! Random power weapon spawns? Oh lord, rockets just dropped in front of me at random, sorry about your team lol.
>
> JETPACK
>
> IS
>
> BACK
>
> Got a deck chair and some popcorn here, I think im enjoying the spasms of terror from the halo fundies more than I will the actual game ^_^.
>
> Halo 4 is something very new and different, and that TERRIFIES you. But im singing hallelujah! Good times, good times.

Obviously, because you suck at any games that take skill. I would want halo 4 as well if I was tired of getting raped by everyone better than me, but as it is I DO THE RAPING. The reason I’m not buying this game is because I GET TIRED OF BEATING PEOPLE LIKE YOU! YAWN…

I doubt youll get the chance, since ill be playing H4 and you wont.

Spose youll have to stick with Reach eh?

>

Look out internet tough guy here.

Fatale (feminine french spelling) Factor and his cronies will be the only ones playing Halo once the franchise no longer resembles what it was founded upon in Halo CE. It’s only fitting that you would like these horrific changes, Fatale.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Maybe now with the random weapons falling down from the sky you’ll be able to manage a KD higher than 1.15? :slight_smile:

Terrible people are always excited about gimmicks, doesn’t surprise me 343’s catering to your kind lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Fatale (feminine french spelling) Factor and his cronies will be the only ones playing Halo once the franchise no longer resembles what it was founded upon in Halo CE. It’s only fitting that you would like these horrific changes, Fatale.

Hahahaha, that made my night.

My new tag: Fatale Factieur

I spoke to some French guy in a game one and thats exactly how he pronounced my gamertag XD.

> Fatale (feminine french spelling) Factor and his cronies will be the only ones playing Halo once the franchise no longer resembles what it was founded upon in Halo CE. It’s only fitting that you would like these horrific changes, Fatale.

Actually, he’s known as Fatal Fanboy around these parts…for obvious reasons that shouldn’t be stated.

A man expresses his pleasant approval hurting no one and you guys flame him.

Watch out! We got badasses over here!

>

Ah yes I remember that. You came up with that all by yourself didnt you, Critical GIT?

Im impressed!

>

You actually remembered something beyond your own ramblings? Im impressed!

Critical, you and your people have pretty much lost this ‘battle’ for old Halo.

Stop flaming people and head for the door. Nothing more you can do.

Sorry!

> > Isn’t it past your bed time?
>
> This. For considering you’re self a mature member of the community factor, you sure love to stroke your e peen in peoples faces and act like a child.

yeah because commenting on the caps on peoples threads isn’t childish right?