I thought there was no jip....

I keep getting thrust into losing BTB matches and this is ranked btw. So why am I getting put into half finished games and than given a loss on my record? What happened to a fresh game every time.

> 2533274795515722;1:
> I keep getting thrust into losing BTB matches and this is ranked btw. So why am I getting put into half finished games and than given a loss on my record? What happened to a fresh game every time.

You’re not alone. I just booted up the game not long ago, searched for a BTB game and it put me on the losing team and I lost another placement match…

Because of the increased player count vs the normal Arena playlists, BTB has JIP

Arena never had JIP before.

Big-Team-Battle arrives and there’s JIP for that playlist only.

wat.

How is this fair? How is the system going to determine my skill if it puts me on the losing team?

YEAH THIS IS BS!

JIP DOESN’T BELONG IN A RANKED PLAYLIST

I can see it now, when JIP is removed from big team, there will be a match that is 1v8; lol!

> 2533274883849234;3:
> Because of the increased player count vs the normal Arena playlists, BTB has JIP

So I don’t care. I want a fair fresh match and not a loss with no chance to fight back. I hated jip in halo 4 I hate it still today

Why does it matter? It’s BTB.

People complained that BTB was released with ranks and now people complain that their rank is not going to show their “true rank”. The beauty of the forums. If you really truly, deeply, care about your rank, then you may be playing BTB for the wrong reasons. It’s not to show off your true skill, it’s to have fun and goof around with friends. BTB has and will always have the most quitters in any playlist. Imagine a 8v1 in slayer and that last person camps in a great place…man sounds like a blast to me! I’m glad JIP is not in the Team Arena playlist and glad that they put it in BTB.

> 2533274800383882;9:
> Why does it matter? It’s BTB.
>
> People complained that BTB was released with ranks and now people complain that their rank is not going to show their “true rank”. The beauty of the forums. If you really truly, deeply, care about your rank, then you may be playing BTB for the wrong reasons. It’s not to show off your true skill, it’s to have fun and goof around with friends. BTB has and will always have the most quitters in any playlist. Imagine a 8v1 in slayer and that last person camps in a great place…man sounds like a blast to me! I’m glad JIP is not in the Team Arena playlist and glad that they put it in BTB.

This, no one really cares that much about BTB rank. Plus it’s just a few games, at least that’s how it was for me. One game here or there really won’t affect your rank that much.

> 2533274800383882;9:
> Why does it matter? It’s BTB.
>
> People complained that BTB was released with ranks and now people complain that their rank is not going to show their “true rank”. The beauty of the forums. If you really truly, deeply, care about your rank, then you may be playing BTB for the wrong reasons. It’s not to show off your true skill, it’s to have fun and goof around with friends. BTB has and will always have the most quitters in any playlist. Imagine a 8v1 in slayer and that last person camps in a great place…man sounds like a blast to me! I’m glad JIP is not in the Team Arena playlist and glad that they put it in BTB.

If it’s for fun than MAKE IT SOCIAL OR UNRANKED. If there’s a rank attached to it… People like me will want to do well and try to win. Nothing’s more infuriating getting zones into a loss with a huge point gap… And that makes my placement look bad and impacts my possible rank

> 2533274795515722;11:
> > 2533274800383882;9:
> > Why does it matter? It’s BTB.
> > People complained that BTB was released with ranks and now people complain that their rank is not going to show their “true rank”. The beauty of the forums. If you really truly, deeply, care about your rank, then you may be playing BTB for the wrong reasons. It’s not to show off your true skill, it’s to have fun and goof around with friends. BTB has and will always have the most quitters in any playlist. Imagine a 8v1 in slayer and that last person camps in a great place…man sounds like a blast to me! I’m glad JIP is not in the Team Arena playlist and glad that they put it in BTB.
>
>
> If it’s for fun than MAKE IT SOCIAL OR UNRANKED. If there’s a rank attached to it… People like me will want to do well and try to win. Nothing’s more infuriating getting zones into a loss with a huge point gap… And that makes my placement look bad and impacts my possible rank

Social playlists always had a rank. They just were not visible. If there were no ranks and no CSR, you would see 100-23 slayer matches 150-5 stronghold matches, 3-0 CTF matches where the other team has 30+ kills and the other team is struggling to break double digits. Also, for placement matches, losses don’t hurt you much. the first 10 games really base your rank on your personal performance. So just do you best when you join and don’t sweat losing. If you care so much about winning or losing, try and get people to play with.

> 2533274800383882;12:
> > 2533274795515722;11:
> > > 2533274800383882;9:
> > > Why does it matter? It’s BTB.
> > > People complained that BTB was released with ranks and now people complain that their rank is not going to show their “true rank”. The beauty of the forums. If you really truly, deeply, care about your rank, then you may be playing BTB for the wrong reasons. It’s not to show off your true skill, it’s to have fun and goof around with friends. BTB has and will always have the most quitters in any playlist. Imagine a 8v1 in slayer and that last person camps in a great place…man sounds like a blast to me! I’m glad JIP is not in the Team Arena playlist and glad that they put it in BTB.
> >
> >
> > If it’s for fun than MAKE IT SOCIAL OR UNRANKED. If there’s a rank attached to it… People like me will want to do well and try to win. Nothing’s more infuriating getting zones into a loss with a huge point gap… And that makes my placement look bad and impacts my possible rank
>
>
> Social playlists always had a rank. They just were not visible. If there were no ranks and no CSR, you would see 100-23 slayer matches 150-5 stronghold matches, 3-0 CTF matches where the other team has 30+ kills and the other team is struggling to break double digits. Also, for placement matches, losses don’t hurt you much. the first 10 games really base your rank on your personal performance. So just do you best when you join and don’t sweat losing. If you care so much about winning or losing, try and get people to play with.

Jip should not be a thing in the first place in halo. And when the other team controls all the power weapons and vehicles… A lot of spawn killing. NOT FUN. Why would I be willing to join in that massacre?

Good news OP, say bye bye to JIP in BTB :slight_smile:

> 2533274795515722;1:
> I keep getting thrust into losing BTB matches and this is ranked btw. So why am I getting put into half finished games and than given a loss on my record? What happened to a fresh game every time.

Warzone and BTB are JIP. Warzone has been JIP since launch.

Also it needs to remain this way. These 2 game modes must keep JIP. Otherwise you will have TMCC experience all over again with quitters and afk players.

> 2535415766520141;6:
> YEAH THIS IS BS!
>
> JIP DOESN’T BELONG IN A RANKED PLAYLIST

Indeed! It’s happened to me several times.

> 2533274813317074;14:
> Good news OP, say bye bye to JIP in BTB :slight_smile:

Hopefully, they set the banhammer to maximum at the same time.

Simple compromise. Loss doesn’t count when you jip. Treyarch got that one right.

> 2533274792695124;5:
> How is this fair? How is the system going to determine my skill if it puts me on the losing team?

Skill isn’t based solely on win loss, it’s how you perform compared to other players.