I thought I'd lost you achievement not working?

Ok supposedly you can do this on easy, escape the hunters in the lab and fight them in the hanger in Blue Team. Now I have just done this three times in a row twice on easy and on normal? Does it have to be on heroic or legendary? The video on YouTube said it could be on easy and it doesn’t specify in the achievement? Any one else experience this issue?

> 2533274816788253;1:
> Ok supposedly you can do this on easy, escape the hunters in the lab and fight them in the hanger in Blue Team. Now I have just done this three times in a row twice on easy and on normal? Does it have to be on heroic or legendary? The video on YouTube said it could be on easy and it doesn’t specify in the achievement? Any one else experience this issue?

Try it on Heroic?

> 2533274924290830;2:
> > 2533274816788253;1:
> > Ok supposedly you can do this on easy, escape the hunters in the lab and fight them in the hanger in Blue Team. Now I have just done this three times in a row twice on easy and on normal? Does it have to be on heroic or legendary? The video on YouTube said it could be on easy and it doesn’t specify in the achievement? Any one else experience this issue?
>
>
> Try it on Heroic?

That is what I am about to do I suppose.

Let me know how it went! I still need that achievement too

Just did it for a fourth time, this time on heroic, and I know for a fact four hunters spawned, and no achievement. Also I did not have any skulls on any of the times I did it. Do all four have to be alive at once or something? Or did their update disable the achievement?

It should be you just skip in lab and kill in hangar, did it with buds on legendary co-op run. Finish the mission maybe?

> 2533274833938641;6:
> It should be you just skip in lab and kill in hangar, did it with buds on legendary co-op run. Finish the mission maybe?

I finished the mission every time.

Guess I will go for Icy Cool achievement and see if it works.

I did it on Legendary on my first play through. Got it.

I cannot get the achievement where you ground pound a grunt and grate though

Maybe I will try for it on legendary after I try and get this Icy Cool achievement.

Well apparently my achievements don’t want to work tonight because I have destroyed three power cores with ground pound on heroic and no achievement.

Hahaha… update… I just did a hard reset of the Xbox and when it came back on they both popped… Guess there was a “glitch” on my end. Thought I was done with constant hard resets when I stopped playing MCC but I guess H5 will need the occasional hard reset as well.

Hmmm, I did it on my first run through on Legendary solo, its possible the update might have done something (highly unlikely), when I did prison break and double stuff with a friend they didn’t unlock and the next day they were ‘done unlocking’ so I did them solo and they popped straight away.

My advice wait until tomorrow and work on some other achievements and then go and do it again as this one isn’t a hard achievement too get, good luck!

EDIT: Never mind I read on after I posted

> 2576836393959214;9:
> I did it on Legendary on my first play through. Got it.
>
> I cannot get the achievement where you ground pound a grunt and grate though

When you get to the second turret I think it is run along the left wall and into the room with all the grunts, run upstairs and ground pound back down onto the circle grate and kill a grunt in the process.

Here’s a video if you don’t get it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXqinCGLjyg