I Thought 343 Was Opening the Lid

I thought 343 was opening the lid to all the secrets. But sadly I guess not. I don’t like how they share a tid bit of info, then goes a entire month without showing anything else. It’s really not quite fair to the fans anxiously waiting.
Why not spill the beans? I can wait for the campaign, in fact, I don’t want much shown at all about the campaign until I get to play it myself. But multiplayer is whats going to give the game replay-ability whether it’s good or not. So we need to see some footage so we can tell them what looks good and what does not. Give them feedback.

> I thought 343 was opening the lid to all the secrets. But sadly I guess not. I don’t like how they share a tid bit of info, then goes a entire month without showing anything else. It’s really not quite fair to the fans anxiously waiting.
> Why not spill the beans? I can wait for the campaign, in fact, I don’t want much shown at all about the campaign until I get to play it myself. But multiplayer is whats going to give the game replay-ability whether it’s good or not. So we need to see some footage so we can tell them what looks good and what does not. Give them feedback.

Seriously its been a freaking week Really you want to know all the ins and out of the whole game when we have 6-8 months until they release the game ???
Seriously and 343 said nothing about a full blow out of information. they said they had some news, and they release some awesome stuff. and your complain already about the lack of info give me a break.

You thought? Well stop thinking, it’s obviously not working out for you.

People are so harsh on this forum…

> I thought 343 was opening the lid to all the secrets. But sadly I guess not. I don’t like how they share a tid bit of info, then goes a entire month without showing anything else. It’s really not quite fair to the fans anxiously waiting.
> Why not spill the beans? I can wait for the campaign, in fact, I don’t want much shown at all about the campaign until I get to play it myself. But multiplayer is whats going to give the game replay-ability whether it’s good or not. So we need to see some footage so we can tell them what looks good and what does not. Give them feedback.

Its not good marketing to not show any info then flood the internet with info. they gave us info on multiplayer and some backstory. don’t forget they have not even released info on special editions or even the cover art. We still have like half a year at the least to wait for halo 4 not smart to show everthing in the game.