I think your servers have broken

For the last week or so matchmaking has become almost unplayable. I’m not sure if 343 even realizes this but hopefully if we keep posting maybe someone that knows someone at 343 can get the word out to them. it would be nice if we didnt have to go through all of this to let them know their game has broken.

yeah it’s completely stuffed, most games are full red bar with most people quitting, everyone rubberbanding, teleporting, double reloads. Horrendous.

Welcome to the majority of my last 10 games.

Clip

> 2533274805962294;2:
> yeah it’s completely stuffed, most games are full red bar with most people quitting, everyone rubberbanding, teleporting, double reloads. Horrendous.
>
> Welcome to the majority of my last 10 games.
>
> Clip

Man i have had many games like this as well the past week. thank you for recording the lag, hopefully someone at 343 will hear our pleas. It happened to me right after they fixed the in game roster not showing up.

I haven’t been having those problems, but i have been pulling host a loooot lately. I was host for probably half of my games last night.

> 2533274798578400;4:
> I haven’t been having those problems, but i have been pulling host a loooot lately. I was host for probably half of my games last night.

Ah to be host, that would be nice. I have the speeds for it but I still rarely get host :frowning: When i do no one quits and the game is ran like a lan match. Yet it seems to pick a host that makes everyone rubberband around the map and only the host can get kills. These kind of matches make me want to throw my xbox out the window, thats why I’ve been avoiding matchmaking lately.

Absolutely infuriating lag in every single match. Anyone else also notice hit detection to be really off? I’ll be BRing an enemy head and the suite doesn’t light up like he’s not getting hurt.

So since last weekend after they fixed the roster i noticed the game broke majorly, now it’s almost a week later and for me personally since the roster broke again it’s gone back to Good Connection every game with only slight stutters as opposed to red bar all game. Can’t imagine how frustrating it is for the rest of you if this isn’t the case.