I think this is a scene from forward unto dawn

if you watch the halo 4 vidoc and skip to 1:45 you will see a screen on the top right corner that appears to be bit of footage from the campaign but still seems to be in working progress, when you look at it you see MC falling, grabbing hold of a pipe or something and then looks behind him, i think thats a mission or a cutscene where he is trying to escape the forward unto dawn ship, when you do see him look behind him it appears what ever he is on is in an upward or downward direction, again me guessing its forward unto dawn.

heres the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qAbwN9dch4&feature=g-all&context=G2e0a6c8FAAAAAAAAAAA

what do you guys think?

Probably. Looks human even in its unpolished and non-textured Alpha State. So its quite possible that its the Forward Unto Dawn and probably first mission.

Seems very possible.

> Probably. Looks human even in its unpolished and non-textured Alpha State. So its quite possible that its the Forward Unto Dawn and probably first mission.

it would be cool for the first mission, im hoping we have to interact to help MC escape the ship

Nice find

> Nice find

thanks

Nice!