i think the waypoint xbox is coming now

i just clicked waypoint on xbox and its making me download it again please be the update

I think that is tomorrow.

> I think that is tomorrow.

It’s aimed for the update to be released later today, well, that’s what bs angel told me on Twitter.

Can’t wait, the site is sick.

> > I think that is tomorrow.
>
> It’s aimed for the update to be released later today, well, that’s what bs angel told me on Twitter.
>
> Can’t wait, the site is sick.

Agreed lol. I thought waypoint was supposed to update the 15th but i guess they pushed it forward or something.

> 1st thing before i start i love this new layout. But wasnt there an update for the xbox version of waypoint today cant seem to find it ?
>
> CEA 2MORROW !!!

I bet it’s coming out on the date they’ve been talking about, the 15th, don’t get your shorts in a bunch, they’re working on it, just because the sight got updated, doesn’t mean that’s all they did. Give them time.

  • windows phone 7?

> 1st thing before i start i love this new layout. But wasnt there an update for the xbox version of waypoint today cant seem to find it ?
>
> CEA 2MORROW !!!

The udpates for the console and mobile versions of Halo Waypoint are currently underway. Completion time is estimated to be later this afternoon PT.

Thanks alot. You and everyone else is doing an epic job :smiley:

ITS UP GO NOW IT EPIC

No sign of it here, suppose I best clear my cache, will report back soon.

Cache cleared, nothing still.

Looks like it’s going by region.

Nothing here :frowning: , can you see any new avatar awards ?

Not sure but the background music is epic it has Heavy price paid in the background and all these other epic songs OMG

> Nothing here :frowning: , can you see any new avatar awards ?

Just looked theres no new awards for you avatar :frowning:

> Not sure but the background music is epic it has Heavy price paid in the background and all these other epic songs OMG

Where are you from if I may ask, just to know if you are in the same region as me or not.

England and the song High Charity just started playing :smiley:

Re-downloading Waypoint worked, 84% complete!

235.62MB instead of 96MB o.O

ALMOST DONE

90% now.

> Re-downloading Waypoint worked, 84% complete!
>
> 235.62MB instead of 96MB o.O
>
> ALMOST DONE
>
> 90% now.

HURRY MAN YOUR MISSING OUT ITSSSSS SOOOOOOOO EPIC

> > Re-downloading Waypoint worked, 84% complete!
> >
> > 235.62MB instead of 96MB o.O
> >
> > ALMOST DONE
> >
> > 90% now.
>
> HURRY MAN YOUR MISSING OUT ITSSSSS SOOOOOOOO EPIC

I’m on, everything is taking a bit to load, but it’s freaking sweet!

How is it going moa?

> > > Re-downloading Waypoint worked, 84% complete!
> > >
> > > 235.62MB instead of 96MB o.O
> > >
> > > ALMOST DONE
> > >
> > > 90% now.
> >
> > HURRY MAN YOUR MISSING OUT ITSSSSS SOOOOOOOO EPIC
>
> I’m on, everything is taking a bit to load, but it’s freaking sweet!

I think 343i might of remasted the Halo 3 soundtrack as well because the song at the end of Halo 3 when master cheif is getting into the cyro tube is on waypoint and it sounds different o_o