I Think The new enemy IS SOME KIND OF TRANSFORMER

It just came up in me after 343I said that the battlesn against the new enemy
will be different each time, depending on how many you face.
Also watch at the end of the reveal trailer, and see how the Halo 4 logo
changes just like transformers did.
Or maybe it has nothing to do with it and is it there just to look cool.
Let me know what you think.

I would be totally flabbergasted if that would be true.

The level of maturity in this place saddens me.

Keep dreaming.

I can imagine it now…

Master Chief and Optimus Prime must escape the planet before it is blown up by Michael Bays special effects.

SPARTANS ROLL OUT!!!

I’ve already said lol, it’s UNICRON!!!

> I can imagine it now…
>
> Master Chief and Optimus Prime must escape the planet before it is blown up by Michael Bays special effects.

And just the general bastardisation of the entire story beforehand.

As a direct result of his heresy, Michael Bay is cemented in place in the top ten on my ‘list’.

~ Duck.

Their combat description sounds more like Voltron.

or maybe go read ghosts of onyx… i’m almost will to say ‘guarantee’ that it will clear things up on the enemy front.

Michael Bay? Cheesy lines? Unnecessary slow motion? Lets do it.

> I can imagine it now…
>
> Master Chief and Optimus Prime must escape the planet before it is blown up by Michael Bays special effects.

As long as Megan Fox is in there, I’m fine with this.

they mean the battles will never be the same each time, the enemies will be the same but how they move and attack will be different even if you enter the encounter the same way.

Great. Halo 4 is nonstop cheap gimmicks and Michael Bay’s -Yoink-.

> I can imagine it now…
>

hahahahhaha

THe closest I can get to this theory is having a trio of Sentinels working together in a tight formation (making it a bigger one) like of they worked on Onyx (in the book). Not a Transformer by itself but different kinds of Forerunner Sentinels.

Chief boards Scarabs for breakfast. What makes you think he can’t just climb up/land on/skyjack a Transformer and steer it into certain doom?

> I can imagine it now…
>

Good one :stuck_out_tongue:

Pure logic on the OP’s part. Brilliant!

> …
>
> they mean the battles will never be the same each time, the enemies will be the same but how they move and attack will be different even if you enter the encounter the same way.

Way to completely miss the joke. I’m pretty sure the OP wasn’t serious, dude.