I think the challenge system would be 100% better if it didn't force you into game modes

Doing challenges in Infinite is more of a chore than it is fun like it is in MCC. I haven’t completed a weekly item challenge in months because I just can’t be bothered at this point. I’m being forced into game modes and playing a certain way that I don’t like so I just don’t bother with finishing them. I’m fine with the event game modes and challenges for the most part, but I think who ever is designing the challenges for Infinite needs to get together with who ever does it for MCC and have a nice chat. MCC challenges can be done in any matchmaking game mode for the most part so I’m able to play what I want while still unlocking them.

I honestly think if they changed that then the lack of content wouldn’t make people as mad. Still would, but at least people wouldn’t be forced into playing something they don’t like on top of it for the weekly challenges.

2 Likes

id stick to a better progression system, instead of a BEEP-BOOP-MUST-GO-TO-NEXT-GAME-BY-CHALLENGES. MUST-UNLOCK-CERTAIN-POINTS-TO-EARN-COSMETICS.

its stupid.