I think that I got out of the map on Darkstar

I was playing Lengendary Warzone Firefight earlier and just got done killing the 2 knights under the armory. I was running back out and jumped up when my Spartan clambered on one of the yellow beams above me. The next thing I know, I’m staring out into the map. I could jump around a little bit and then I would eventually die. My friend watched me do it and after I died, it said that he betrayed me lol. It’s hard to explain. I have a video of it on my Xbox profile activity feed for those that want to see. I’m not sure if there is a way that I can post it here. Has anyone else experienced this?

you can user gamerdvr web to put your videos

Thanks for the information. I was actually able to save the video from the Xbox app on my phone and I uploaded it to YouTube. It’s 45 seconds because that’s the limit that I set for the Xbox. I can make another video if anyone wants to see, or you can try it for yourself.

Here is the link - Out of the map on Darkstar - YouTube

Wow now that could actually be a useful hiding spot. Could you walk back into the cave or were you stuck?

I could get back down by going back the way I got in. I don’t know what it looks like to other people when you’re there though.

Interesting map glitch you encountered.

Thanks. I tried it with the other beams in that tunnel and even in the other tunnel under the opposite armory but had no luck.

hmm very interesting, nice find.

Thanks. It was definitely by accident but it’s still cool.

This would have been nice info to know during the days of constant achilles farming

Yeah, right? I guess I can use it on my 152 grind lol