I think something's coming!!!!!

Since HTT 4 came out early and well it was a surprise. What if some trailer, vidoc, news, HTT 4.5 (I hope thats a thing) comes out at 8, why release two things at once when you can release one earlier get the hype then drop the bomb?

Maybe. I don’t wanna get my hopes up for something, they might’ve just wanted to give it to us a little early today.

> 2533274840469109;2:
> Maybe. I don’t wanna get my hopes up for something, they might’ve just wanted to give it to us a little early today.

And why would that happen?

Wait is their HCS tonight?

> 2533274993843450;1:
> Since HTT 4 came out early and well it was a surprise. What if some trailer, vidoc, news, HTT 4.5 (I hope thats a thing) comes out at 8, why release two things at once when you can release one earlier get the hype then drop the bomb?

Eh try to keep your expectations in check. I wouldn’t expect anything huge or major to drop Sunday night at 9 PM with absolutely no hype or build up.

Let the hype train begin!

What’s HTT 4?

> 2533274848860841;6:
> What’s HTT 4?

The Hunt the truth campaign. An in-universe story about the Master Chief’s backstory. The tumblr page
the fourth episode was jutted released.

I think it just has to do with the fact that The Walking Dead season ended. The promo and first episode were released during The Walking Dead’s schedule.

Now that it’s over they can change it up.

It is odd it released earlier. No doubt but would they release something else without informing us? You said a vidoc. I wasn’t around for the halo 4 one but did they inform us when that was?

well then…

> 2535439459177473;7:
> > 2533274848860841;6:
> > What’s HTT 4?
>
>
> The Hunt the truth campaign. An in-universe story about the Master Chief’s backstory. The tumblr page
>
the fourth episode was jutted released.

I’m actually aware of Hunt the Truth, for some reason it didn’t dawn on me that this thread was referring to that and thought “HTT” meant something else. Silly me.