I think people would enjoy a flood firefight and playing as a merine

it could be just like normale firefight… just flood

I would love having flood in firefight. Bring it on 343!

So…basically pointless.

Gotcha.

I would love blowing the crap out of waves of flood, this would be the bomb! Alot of people have requested flood firefight and I would be surprised if 343 didn’t listen. Who else out there wants this?

> I would love blowing the crap out of waves of flood, this would be the bomb! Alot of people have requested flood firefight and I would be surprised if 343 didn’t listen. Who else out there wants this?

How’s that any different from regular firefight? Same brainless AI. Same ridiculously overpowered loadouts. I don’t think people are interested in spawnkilling Grunts reskinned.

Halo’s AI is the best in the business and people could enjoy killing pure forms, which are very scary. Lets be real now.

there could also be covie flood

> there could also be covie flood

Ya. mabe the flood spores could reanimate the dead troops and run after you. Or every bonus round could be a flood invasion were you have limited ammo and have to survive for 2 minutes. How does that sound?

> > there could also be covie flood
>
> Ya. mabe the flood spores could reanimate the dead troops and run after you. Or every bonus round could be a flood invasion were you have limited ammo and have to survive for 2 minutes. How does that sound?

great

Seeing as how Forerunner themed Halo 4 will be, I’m sure we’ll get flood, maybe both old and new forms in the H4 Campaign and probably FF as well. I think the Flood aren’t in FF in Reach because they weren’t even in the Campaign, nor ODST’s Campaign/FF before. But playing as a Marine? Do you want to die in a couple shots? If you so desire, go make a custom FF variant in Reach where you jump very low, no shield, etc.