I think my Spartan was tired of life

So this just happened to me and I would like some help trying to figure out how I died? Has this happened to anyone else?

Here’s another angle if that helps

I want to say that a weird killzone somehow found its way inside and hit you like an invisible brick wall. Hard to tell, honestly.

Maybe your guy got hit by that other guys turret?

> 2535416010022389;3:
> Maybe your guy got hit by that other guys turret?

You can’t take damage by bumping your teammates unless they are in a vehicle

That’s weird no clue how it happened maybe what someone said above about a killbox?

> 2535429593088083;2:
> I want to say that a weird killzone somehow found its way inside and hit you like an invisible brick wall. Hard to tell, honestly.

The thought of wandering killzones is honestly terrifying

Possibly a killbox or your Spartan got dizzy from the Mongoose ride.

Definitely odd. It reminds me how Spartans collapse when teammates disconnect or time out. Your guess is as good as mine.

> 2535412594931294;7:
> or your Spartan got dizzy from the Mongoose ride.

I like this explanation :joy:

> 2535408720103530;4:
> > 2535416010022389;3:
> >
>
> You can’t take damage by bumping your teammates unless they are in a vehicle

Oh I know that, I think it had something to do with the Nate’s Spartan phasing into that guys turret.

> 2533274904158628;1:
> So this just happened to me and I would like some help trying to figure out how I died? Has this happened to anyone else?
>
> Here’s another angle if that helps

I think that’s just lag. I’m assuming the game got confused with all that spinning and you being next to a wall, so it thought the Mongoose splattered you.

Also, good call on the Gungoose grenade spam. It never stops being funny, especially when you put on Grenadier and hurl them even faster lol.

> 2533274824050480;11:
> I think that’s just lag. I’m assuming the game got confused with all that spinning and you being next to a wall, so it thought the Mongoose splattered you.

That could be. I can’t think of a better explanation, although normally I don’t lag like that

> 2533274824050480;11:
> Also, good call on the Gungoose grenade spam. It never stops being funny, especially when you put on Grenadier and hurl them even faster lol.

Thank you :smile_cat: It is my favorite way to deal with that Wraith boss round. If you park your Gungoose in that spot and it targets you so your teammates aren’t drawing it away from that entrance, then you’ll be able to take it out quickly without it being able to hit you. Unfortunately I wasn’t drawing its aggro because I had died earlier, so I didn’t get credit for the boss takedown even though I damaged it with about five grenades right before it exploded…

I have a theory what if a jackel sniper killed you as you were supposed to kill jackels but the shot glitched out and went trough the wall and turned invisible what if.(realistically maybe it had to do with the way you left the gungoose as I’m pretty sure you would have covered more distance leaving the mongoose I don’t know)

Possibly tripped on a banana peel :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2535408720103530;13:
> I have a theory what if a jackel sniper killed you as you were supposed to kill jackels but the shot glitched out and went trough the wall and turned invisible what if.(realistically maybe it had to do with the way you left the gungoose as I’m pretty sure you would have covered more distance leaving the mongoose I don’t know)

Jackal snipers that can shoot through walls and it counts as a suicide if they kill you? I’ve heard crazier things :thinking:

> 2535428779736382;14:
> Possibly tripped on a banana peel :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s kind of what it looks like, actually