I think Jeff Steitzer (MM voice) will be in Halo 4

I believe he will be a part of the Halo 4 team, because, if you remember, Jeff was the announcer of the Halo Anniversary trailer. In that moment, 343 Industries was already leading Halo, so, it is very possible.

What do you think?

Yes, i think it’s highly likely.

It would be hard to fathom a Halo game without him. I think he will definitely be the multiplayer announcer again in Halo 4. Frankie did an interview alluding to this when he made a comment about how “players love Jeff Steitzer’s voice”. So why would they replace him?

I think I’ll be very unhappy if Jeff doesn’t do the voiceover.

In my opinion, it should be him or no one at all.

Although I think he should announce less medals this time. I don’t think he should announce Killjoys and objective grabs, for example.

If he would pop in on a Matchmaking game and start talking, that be great. (In all seriousness, yes it would)

Jeff Steitzer just has that voice that is truly unique. He’s been around for a very long time and I doubt 343i would replace him. I know I would be very disappointed along with many others.

it wouldnt be Halo without him! He is the single greatest announcer of any game ever. Unless, you know, if they could get a really awesome female voice. Lol.

I’ve always assumed it would be him. I completely forgot that he was the voice of the anniversary trailer. Im sure he is returning.

Without Jeff Steitzer, there would be no such thing as Halo multiplayer.

> it wouldnt be Halo without him! He is the single greatest announcer of any game ever. Unless, you know, if they could get a really awesome female voice. Lol.

No. A female voice would probably kill it for me. Not being sexist but it seems unfitting.

If he was not in it, it would not be halo.

the only way I see him not being in the game, if he is the one who prevents it.

I messeged jeff on Facebook he confirmed he is doing the voice and has already done some recordings

> I messeged jeff on Facebook he confirmed he is doing the voice and has already done some recordings

nice . link to his page ?

Yeah he will be back with this new medal

http://youtu.be/aiajRBb-nAo?t=1m

> Yeah he will be back with this new medal
>
> http://youtu.be/aiajRBb-nAo?t=1m

I want the cheynemania one.