I think I've played enough

I’ve played enough to know I don’t like this game.

Warzone is a poor imitation of invasion that does an even poorer imitation of firefight. too few maps. lame rng progression. I played the battleborn closed technical test… Thats the moba-esque shooter I’m looking forward too.

Big team, my most preferred game type, is a cluster of forged maps, is unranked (couldnt be properly ranked anyways), and generally doesnt live up to bungie’s outings. Reach was a better experience.

60 fps is great but doesnt much make up for the lackluster graphics and low frame rate animations of distant characters. no split screen.

Campaign- zero interest.

arena- less than zero interest.

forge- unintuitive uncontrollable pile of awesomely wasted potential. I spent a lot of time forging on reach, and some in halo 4. this took me 30 seconds to go from interested to couldnt-care-less. I shouldnt have to consider remapping my buttons to forge.

on the plus side- my sons like it still. they can be kinda fickle (they tossed Destiny aside after a day). and watching them play is a riot.

also on the plus side, bought this one used. I can always sell back the disc.

That’s good to hear.

Theres still custom games. This website was created by a fan for the community. If you still dont like the game I cant blame you, but customs and forge mode are still a riot.

> 2533274959783086;3:
> Theres still custom games. This website was created by a fan for the community. If you still dont like the game I cant blame you, but customs and forge mode are still a riot.

none of my old halo friends play halo. its CoD or that awful starwars thing that just came out.

edit: that is a neat website. I might look into that.

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Forge is ‘unintuitive’? Are you joking? Just because you’re a simpleton that won’t bother learning the new controls doesn’t make Forge non-intuitive. Forge is a masterpiece (that needs a few bug fixes) if you- don’t like the game that’s understandable. Halo is not for everyone but that statement was downright false.

> 2533274855279867;4:
> > 2533274959783086;3:
> > Theres still custom games. This website was created by a fan for the community. If you still dont like the game I cant blame you, but customs and forge mode are still a riot.
>
>
> none of my old halo friends play halo. its CoD or that awful starwars thing that just came out.
>
> edit: that is a neat website. I might look into that.

I actually like BO3 for multiplayer now. Ive never once gone to COD for multiplayer until Halo 5, and thats because the halo mechanics are more like knock off COD than halo, so why not play the original right? I cant stop forging on Halo though, its so much fun now that ive gotten the hang of it.

Forge is really easy to use once you re-learn the controls.

Warzone is fun. Git gud

> 2533274846823005;5:
> Forge is ‘unintuitive’? Are you joking? Just because you’re a simpleton that won’t bother learning the new controls doesn’t make Forge non-intuitive. Forge is a masterpiece (that needs a few bug fixes) if you- don’t like the game that’s understandable. Halo is not for everyone but that statement was downright false.

thats sorta the definition of unintuitive. if i can pick up halo 3 forge right away that called intuitive.

if the controls are something I have to fight… thats what unintuitive means…

Having to learn something vs having something come from intuition.

> 2533274887428223;8:
> Warzone is fun. Git gud

it was… but its just not enough.

> 2533274819302824;7:
> Forge is really easy to use once you re-learn the controls.

i believe you. but to have a semi-decent control scheme for the last 4 games and then switch it up was too much.

lack of split screen didnt help. not being able to forge something to play with my boys is a big deal.

From what I remember Halo 3 Forge required you to quit the match and rejoin while holding a block just to get it to float…if you really wanna talk about unintuitive.

> 2533274959783086;6:
> > 2533274855279867;4:
> > > 2533274959783086;3:
> > > Theres still custom games. This website was created by a fan for the community. If you still dont like the game I cant blame you, but customs and forge mode are still a riot.
> >
> >
> > none of my old halo friends play halo. its CoD or that awful starwars thing that just came out.
> >
> > edit: that is a neat website. I might look into that.
>
>
> I actually like BO3 for multiplayer now. Ive never once gone to COD for multiplayer until Halo 5, and thats because the halo mechanics are more like knock off COD than halo, so why not play the original right? I cant stop forging on Halo though, its so much fun now that ive gotten the hang of it.

I might. I’ve enjoyed the split screen sessions against bots. I like zombies. Maybe halo 5 is going to drive me to be a CoD Casual? …oh noes…

> 2533274819302824;12:
> From what I remember Halo 3 Forge required you to quit the match and rejoin while holding a block just to get it to float…if you really wanna talk about unintuitive.

basic controls were intuitive… I hated halo 3 overall so didnt put much effort into advanced building.

Not going to lie at this point Warzone has gotten really competitive all of a sudden.

> 2533274812438213;15:
> Not going to lie at this point Warzone has gotten really competitive all of a sudden.

hmmm… I’m not sure thats an issue.

its more, for me, that the experience is the same thing on repeat. I dont mind losing, but let it be on a different map.

> 2533274959783086;6:
> > 2533274855279867;4:
> > > 2533274959783086;3:
> > > Theres still custom games. This website was created by a fan for the community. If you still dont like the game I cant blame you, but customs and forge mode are still a riot.
> >
> >
> > none of my old halo friends play halo. its CoD or that awful starwars thing that just came out.
> >
> > edit: that is a neat website. I might look into that.
>
>
> I actually like BO3 for multiplayer now. Ive never once gone to COD for multiplayer until Halo 5, and thats because the halo mechanics are more like knock off COD than halo, so why not play the original right? I cant stop forging on Halo though, its so much fun now that ive gotten the hang of it.

Halo mechanics might be in line with cod but I honestly feel like h5 feels more fluid than cod multiplayer. Everything they share interns of movement is done better by Halo and I’m honestly surprised to say that because 343 seem to have botched everything else. Could really go for some WaW, BO1, and H3 right now.

> 2533274827982125;17:
> > 2533274959783086;6:
> > > 2533274855279867;4:
> > > > 2533274959783086;3:
> > > > Theres still custom games. This website was created by a fan for the community. If you still dont like the game I cant blame you, but customs and forge mode are still a riot.
> > >
> > >
> > > none of my old halo friends play halo. its CoD or that awful starwars thing that just came out.
> > >
> > > edit: that is a neat website. I might look into that.
> >
> >
> > I actually like BO3 for multiplayer now. Ive never once gone to COD for multiplayer until Halo 5, and thats because the halo mechanics are more like knock off COD than halo, so why not play the original right? I cant stop forging on Halo though, its so much fun now that ive gotten the hang of it.
>
>
> Halo mechanics might be in line with cod but I honestly feel like h5 feels more fluid than cod multiplayer. Everything they share interns of movement is done better by Halo and I’m honestly surprised to say that because 343 seem to have botched everything else. Could really go for some WaW, BO1, and H3 right now.

agreed.

I played for a night on BO3 and wasnt really impressed. i hated the matching. I would aim and shoot first but my guns sucked, so I’m dead to the guy with more unlocks.

but its pretty right?

> 2533274855279867;18:
> > 2533274827982125;17:
> > > 2533274959783086;6:
> > > > 2533274855279867;4:
> > > > > 2533274959783086;3:
> > > > > Theres still custom games. This website was created by a fan for the community. If you still dont like the game I cant blame you, but customs and forge mode are still a riot.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > none of my old halo friends play halo. its CoD or that awful starwars thing that just came out.
> > > >
> > > > edit: that is a neat website. I might look into that.
> > >
> > >
> > > I actually like BO3 for multiplayer now. Ive never once gone to COD for multiplayer until Halo 5, and thats because the halo mechanics are more like knock off COD than halo, so why not play the original right? I cant stop forging on Halo though, its so much fun now that ive gotten the hang of it.
> >
> >
> > Halo mechanics might be in line with cod but I honestly feel like h5 feels more fluid than cod multiplayer. Everything they share interns of movement is done better by Halo and I’m honestly surprised to say that because 343 seem to have botched everything else. Could really go for some WaW, BO1, and H3 right now.
>
>
> agreed.
>
> I played for a night on BO3 and wasnt really impressed. i hated the matching. I would aim and shoot first but my guns sucked, so I’m dead to the guy with more unlocks.
>
> but its pretty right?

I played COD only during the WW2 days, so basically I haven’t played it at all according to today’s kids. With that being said… I watched a gameplay video and I gotta say… HOLY BULLET MAGNETISM. Why don’t they just aim the damn gun for you?

> 2533274874554525;19:
> > 2533274855279867;18:
> > > 2533274827982125;17:
> > > > 2533274959783086;6:
> > > > > 2533274855279867;4:
> > > > > > 2533274959783086;3:
> > > > > > Theres still custom games. This website was created by a fan for the community. If you still dont like the game I cant blame you, but customs and forge mode are still a riot.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > none of my old halo friends play halo. its CoD or that awful starwars thing that just came out.
> > > > >
> > > > > edit: that is a neat website. I might look into that.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I actually like BO3 for multiplayer now. Ive never once gone to COD for multiplayer until Halo 5, and thats because the halo mechanics are more like knock off COD than halo, so why not play the original right? I cant stop forging on Halo though, its so much fun now that ive gotten the hang of it.
> > >
> > >
> > > Halo mechanics might be in line with cod but I honestly feel like h5 feels more fluid than cod multiplayer. Everything they share interns of movement is done better by Halo and I’m honestly surprised to say that because 343 seem to have botched everything else. Could really go for some WaW, BO1, and H3 right now.
> >
> >
> > agreed.
> >
> > I played for a night on BO3 and wasnt really impressed. i hated the matching. I would aim and shoot first but my guns sucked, so I’m dead to the guy with more unlocks.
> >
> > but its pretty right?
>
>
> I played COD only during the WW2 days, so basically I haven’t played it at all according to today’s kids. With that being said… I watched a gameplay video and I gotta say… HOLY BULLET MAGNETISM. Why don’t they just aim the damn gun for you?

ugh… pretty isnt good enough to slog through this game called Black Ops 3. just tried it again.

so what? I play destiny? nope. Borderlands? maybe.

ok. Fallout 4. thats my shooter of choice now because all other current shooters suck.