i think its....

time to go dark i just saw a couple threads in a row say spoilers

I wish I had the willpower to go dark…but, I don’t.

just dont come here or rip out your internet. :slight_smile:

its hard for me to but in less than an hour there is only 30 days left until release :stuck_out_tongue:

I couldn’t go dark if you gave me a winning Powerball ticket and told me to go turn it in.

I’m not going dark unless you count a couple days before the game comes out to avoid all the spoilers from people who have the game already. I just do my best to avoid any major Campaign spoilers. (Except for the Ancient Evil because I was pretty sure of that already.)

I’m not going dark unless you count a couple days before the game comes out to avoid all the spoilers from people who have the game already. I just do my best to avoid any major Campaign spoilers. (Except for the Ancient Evil because I was pretty sure of that already.)

> I’m not going dark unless you count a couple days before the game comes out to avoid all the spoilers from people who have the game already. I just do my best to avoid any major Campaign spoilers. (Except for the Ancient Evil because I was pretty sure of that already.)

IDK i heard foreign game review companies will be getting the game soon it only takes one person to leak a game we all know what happened with halo 2.