I think it's time Halo gets flashbangs.

I think flashbangs would be a great addition to Halo. It would provide new strategies and tactical play.

No. It would not.

Halo 3 had one big Brute flash grenade as equipment and I only blinded myself with that thing lol

Even if we got flashbangs.

I’m pretty sure MJOLNIR has a filter that cancels out bright lights or a different light-setting.

Oh yeah, and you’ll attract those who will claim that 343i is “Copying Battlefield flashbangs” or “Call of Duty flashbangs”. You can’t win.

> 2533274939018653;5:
> Oh yeah, and you’ll attract those who will claim that 343i is “Copying Battlefield flashbangs” or “Call of Duty flashbangs”. You can’t win.

You forgot CSGO flashbangs

We had them in Halo 3, in the form of the Flare equipment. They were taken out of matchmaking for a reason.

So good idea, but unfortunately it’s been proven to not work in Halo.

Really??? Flashbangs seriously I think we have a cod try hard here

The plasma grenade is like a flashbang

Didn’t Reach grenades deafen and blind you for a split second?

> 2535469600463812;8:
> Really??? Flashbangs seriously I think we have a cod try hard here

I think the fact they are a real life military equipment means they can have a place here too. I think if you nickel and dime everything CoD has you are going to be one disappointed person.

I don’t want EVEN more similarities to modern military shooters.

Plasma grenades now have a blinding effect in H5.
2:30 in the video.

Cluster grenades distort your vision the moment they explode if it’s anywhere near you and can affect you from outside their damage radius. Frag grenades leave a particle cloud where they exploded momentarily clouding the area where they exploded. That’s enough.

No. Just no.

Didn’t Halo 3 have that in the form of equipment? And yet it was the most popular Halo game.

> 2533274895603860;14:
> Didn’t Halo 3 have that in the form of equipment? And yet it was the most popular Halo game.

Causation =/= correlation

Fanbase: We need more classic stuff!
343: throws in an update dedicated to classic stuff
Fanbase: Nah, nevermind lets just make it CoD.

The flare was fun in it’s moments, but was terrible annoying too. To go higher and have the stun effect, a big no.

I think it would be to over powered in my opinion the way halo 5 works with its fast aggressive movement (at least for higher skilled players this is how they usually play) and probably make a lot of people rage tbh. Besides it would go against lore really the armor (at least SII) have filter and the SIV armor is more advanced soooooo

Perhaps, if we had an infusion of 1-sided maps meant for Assault/CTF, the “flare” could return in a form. But for the most part, Splinter 'nades, explosive round and multi-munition weapons are preferable for the style of cat’n’mouse we play.
(MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more preferable)

> 2533274891097288;9:
> The plasma grenade is like a flashbang

I was about to say the same thing haha