I think it's a shame..

Premium Slayer and Premium Battle. Both hardly even played. Both totalled together isn’t even 1000 players. And the maps are great too, Tempest, Breakpoint, Condemned, Highlands. What do ya’ll think?

Alot of people i know havent bought the maps yet like the noobs they are. i keep telling them that the maps are amazing but they just wont listen to me :frowning:

I’m thinking more playlists that are required DLC.
It’s never going to return to H2’s time where all of the mappacks were free leaving plenty of variety, so why leave out the people who decided to further support the game now?

It is a shame more people haven’t bought at least Defiant. Unearthed alone is worth the purchase alone, if you are a FF guy like me.

It still boggles the mind when Forge World variants and sometimes even regular maps pop up in Premium Slayer/Battle. The point is to play DLC, nothing else.

I like 'em all except for Highlands. That’s probably my least favorite map in any Halo game, ever. It’s so boring and slow…

Snipers on Highlands anyone?

=.=

> Snipers on Highlands anyone?
>
> =.=

More like “Power Weapons on Highlands?”…

Even after they fixed the spawn times that’s all people do is camp the teleporters with Rocks/Shotgun… I know it’s 1 of the main reason I don’t play it anymore…

OH, and maybe the fact theres FORGE MAPS and Reflection in Premium Playlists? (Forge Maps like Asylum, etc.)

Take that back… THAT IS my #1 Reason I don’t play it… (because of the idiots that control voting make it UNFUN for everyone else!)

I love highlands. IMO its the best halo reach map. The weapon placement is a completely different story…One spawn im getting shotgunned, another splaserd, its just all over the place. The map itself is fantastic though.

Ah yes, Highlands is power weapon paradise. Camo Snipers, Rocketteers (Jet packs and rockets, points for those who know what movie i am referencing), Splasers of doom etc. It is a great map, plenty of room to fight in and OMGWTFBBQ! awesome skyboxes ;D.

Funny though, you’re supposed to defy the Covenant yet the Spartan’s are killing each other amidst Covie ships glassing in the background.

I think it was a bad idea to break them up into Slayer and objective. I would have liked to see a TS 4v4 with appropriate maps and a BTB 8v8 with appropriate maps. I think the Cr payout should be much higher as well to increase population.

> I think it was a bad idea to break them up into Slayer and objective. I would have liked to see a TS 4v4 with appropriate maps and a BTB 8v8 with appropriate maps. I think the Cr payout should be much higher as well to increase population.

BTB on Highlands would be awesome. Plus, Anchor 9 and Condemned are more suited for 4v4, rather than 5v5.

> It is a shame more people haven’t bought at least Defiant. Unearthed alone is worth the purchase alone, if you are a FF guy like me.
>
>
> It still boggles the mind when Forge World variants and sometimes even regular maps pop up in Premium Slayer/Battle. The point is to play DLC, nothing else.

Exactly, never really got that. I started searching for players once, and left the room and came back, and I was at Countdown, I was like WTF. And yeah, it is a shame, Unearthed is awesome, 343i made those maps, and they haven’t really made much of an impact…

IMO unearthed is leaps and bounds ahead of any firefight map ive played on (I havent played ODST firefight so its not counting those)

> IMO unearthed is leaps and bounds ahead of any firefight map ive played on (I havent played ODST firefight so its not counting those)

It really is, but ODST firefight maps (as well as the overall setup)>>Reach firefight maps. Lost Platoon- epic. Easily my most played map.

I used to play it and it was quite enjoyable, but I got bored of it after a while since Invasion on Breakpoint or Breakpoint Assault were like the only things being picked for Premium battle, though premium slayer was sort of fun.

Condemed and Highlands? I’m out…