I think I'm on to something!

Consider this. Cadmon’s death may, in fact, be a ruse for the ultimate of UNSC secrets. Just hear me out guys.

Simply assign a number, following alphabetical order, to each of the letters in Cadmon’s name:

C = 3
A = 1
D = 4
M = 13
O = 15
N = 14

Transposing these numbers we get: 314131514

Now,
(31 X 4) +13 - 15 - (1 + 4) = 117

OMG!
Cadmon = John-117.

Imagine Thomas Lasky’s face when Master Chief takes his helmet off…

slaps uncontrollably

Brilliant. I never underestimate this community.<3

My response

This is the greatest thread ever.

Isn’t that a little far-fetched?

Oh my Gawd

Pretty interesting, but I’m pretty sure John’s not an ODST. Unless there’s more going on here…

I thought this was obvious!

OP you are brilliant! Are you bored today? Lol

If you take Cadmon and then change the C to a J, the A to an O, the D to an H the M to an N then drop the ON and add 117, spin around in a circle, bark like a dog, forward this to 30 people in the next 30 seconds, “like” this to cure cancer, retweet if you lived in the 90s, Master Chief will visit you in your bedroom after midnight tonight with a free copy of Halo 4.

> Pretty interesting, but I’m pretty sure John’s not an ODST. Unless there’s more going on here…

You do realize he was joking…?

free copy of H4 here I come.

> If you take Cadmon and then change the C to a J, the A to an O, the D to an H the M to an N then drop the ON and add 117, spin around in a circle, bark like a dog, forward this to 30 people in the next 30 seconds, “like” this to cure cancer, retweet if you lived in the 90s, Master Chief will visit you in your bedroom after midnight tonight with a free copy of Halo 4.

This is the best thing I’ve ever read. I litteraly ROFL’d. :smiley:

This

Making connections when they don’t exist?

Ok then…

I love how some people think you’re serious.

That’s actually REALY clever :stuck_out_tongue: but you go too much time on ur hands ;D but now we know it adds up to 117… What significance does it have?!?

> Making connections when they don’t exist?
>
> Ok then…

Sounds like a typical ONI cover-up to me. Have you read the novels? Have you watched FUD?

Why else would Lasky’s mum appear to be reading from a script? Why else would there be no body to bury? Why else would T-Lask by given command of the ONE ship that just so happens to stumble upon the Chief.

Just think about it.