I think I'm in love

So i played a few games on the new forge map playlist and wow…it’s just simply amazing. One of the reasons halo 4 felt so distant for me was the lack of forge maps because of file share being down and the lack of forge maps in MP, after playing reach they just felt like they needed to be there especially if the team was going to spend so much time making these beautiful forge worlds. I’m excited and having a blast with the forge maps so far and i hope every one of them remains in the game, is anyone else having as much fun as i am with the new forge maps? and also whats your favorite one so far and what forge specific thing do you want to see in the game? i personally want to see them implement gravity zones in MP.

After playing only 2 matches i felt like punching something, i ultimately rage quit and took halo 4 out of my xbox. That was my general experience with it, they are not bad maps by any means just playing on them with infinity slayer is painful.

i have to agree with you on the game type i just liked the maps a ton, but luckily i joined games that didn’t spawn any power weapons for some reason except two snipers so it felt far more classic.

> i have to agree with you on the game type i just liked the maps a ton, but luckily i joined games that didn’t spawn any power weapons for some reason except two snipers so it felt far more classic.

You were lucky, i had a guy with a jetpack/rockets. Active camo/scattershot, binary/active, saw/jetpack. It was litterly like banging my head against a wall, i just sat there after like 5 mins because i was sick of taking 1 step out and getting blown up/sniped. Snipers wouldnt have been so bad but flinching makes it so any competent sniper can easily kill you.

I have played most of these maps on mlg settings and they were a blast, but as it stands ill not touch halo 4 again until a playlist comes out that isnt IS.