I think I met a Bungie member...

So I was on Halo: Reach playing some FireFight, reliving some memories, and I look at the Gamertags and I see a guy named Sevhen, and I think “oh, what a weird name.” And I look at the box around his name, and I see the Bungie logo. And I think “Holy -Yoink-! Is that a Bungie employee?!” And he’s an inheritor with commando helmet, black visor, and blue flames. He shot 2 rockets, died, and left. I don’t know whether or not he was real.

It’s just someone who left the bungie nameplate on since bungie day 2011. There was an event where you could get all the nameplates simply by signing onto the bungie app at that time.

man I wish I could have that nameplate lol but I start playing reach in 2016 so I can’t get it

It’s must’ve been a guy who got the Nameplate+Blue flames back when Bungie gave it away to everyone which you can no longer do now

> 2535465286301069;1:
> So I was on Halo: Reach playing some FireFight, reliving some memories, and I look at the Gamertags and I see a guy named Sevhen, and I think “oh, what a weird name.” And I look at the box around his name, and I see the Bungie logo. And I think “Holy -Yoink-! Is that a Bungie employee?!” And he’s an inheritor with commando helmet, black visor, and blue flames. He shot 2 rockets, died, and left. I don’t know whether or not he was real.

You would know if you met a Bungie Employee. I met three months before they gave away their nameplates and Eternal flames in a Rocketfight game on Tuesday June 14, 2011. The game timer stopped inbetween loading rounds and the three walked towards me with magnums slowly showing off their blue flames. I slowly went from left to right with my rocket launcher not knowing what was going on and then backed up. Then the timer started up again and heard the Halo Announcer say ‘Reinforcements’ and the game continued as normal. A minute after the game ended, one of them sent me a photo and told me to check it out. This is what they sent me (Click Meh!).

Back in the day, they made it pretty obvious if you encountered them. I think they seen that I wasn’t trolling and trying to play the game as intended and to be honest, I initially did not take notice to their Eternal Armor Effect, which I think is why they did what they did.