I Think I Know Why (Release Date)

I think I know why 343 hasn’t announced a release date. Before 343, Bungie started a “trend” because of the release date of their Halo games. And I think 343 is going to continue this “trend” with Halo 4.

Theory:
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

Read spoiler <mark>ONLY</mark> if you saw these three examples, or else you would find this thread meaningless.

The videos are actually true. If you don’t believe me, Google the release dates for Cabela and for the Halo games (3,ODST,and Reach). There the same. 343 is waiting for Cabela to announce their new game+date, so Halo 4 will come out at the same date.

This is very interesting haha. I couldn’t actually listen to the videos because I don’t have speakers, so I’m sure what was all said. Anyways, I wonder if Bungie did this on purpose or if it happened to be a coincidence every time.

Any news on Cabela’s new game then yet? lol

I smell conspiracy…

It will happen, it must :slight_smile:

Not the best day to be posting news like this. XD

I bet this will happen. It will be even better if Halo 5, Cabela’s, and Bungie’s next game are released at the same time.

It begs the question what happens when Cabela stops being made?

Ive been following mega64 for years now, lol cabela wars :smiley:

Heh, now what makes this more interesting is that it’s an Activision game. As we know Activision picked up Bungie in a partenership.

The new Cabela is due to release November 6, 2012. Yep, a Tuesday, when games are usually released. Hmm, so that’s it then. 11/6/12 for Halo 4? I’m thinking so.

> Heh, now what makes this more interesting is that it’s an Activision game. As we know Activision picked up Bungie in a partenership.
>
> The new Cabela is due to release November 6, 2012. Yep, a Tuesday, when games are usually released. Hmm, so that’s it then. 11/6/12 for Halo 4? I’m thinking so.

Seems very reasonable. Wish it was in September though. Maybe we’ll get a release date confirmed this month… or if not then for sure at E3.

What about the 343 day of the year for a release date as its 343s first and biggest game

This is hilarious! It wouldn’t surprise me if Bungie did this on purpose hahaha.

Best first person Shooter !!!

lolzz

> Not the best day to be posting news like this. XD