I think I just had a seizure from Halo 4.

Seriously. I’m epileptic and the ending stage basically made my life miserable. 343, over the top flashing lights doesn’t make a video game, why did you decide to dump all the flashing lights of the game into the end?

I pretty much couldn’t breathe after beating the game on Legendary mode because my body was going through all that stress. Since I know you’re making a Halo 5, why not make it so people who do suffer from epilepsy don’t have to suffer through the final level?

My eyes are pretty much throbbing at this point and I’m going to feel pretty embarrassed when I go into the doctor’s office tomorrow morning and telling him that I had an epileptic shock from playing Halo 4.

I’m sorry, but I literally laughed out loud.

I respect you Have Epilepsy My mom has it but Can you really blame 343 for your Seizere .You choose to play the game and it has Warnings .

that sounds pretty intense, ill be honest though, i didnt notice a whole lot of flashing lights.

I hate to be “that guy”
But it’s your own fault

Crap I’m sorry to hear that. They do give you warnings though :confused: the flashing does get a little over the top at times but I for one love the lighting in this game how it is.

I can handle flashing lights if it’s in moderation. And when I mean moderation, if it’s there, but not over the top.

The final level was way over the top when it came to flashing lights. Comparing it to the previous levels, I can say that the previous levels had little to no flashing lights.

I’m genuinely sorry this happened to you, and I respect the fact that you have epilepsy. I know someone who has it myself, and I can only imagine how hard it must be to live with. However, 343 Industries cannot be held accountable for your condition. I understand that it probably caught you off-guard since it was intensified near the end, but when you buy any video game you should always play it safe and assume that there will be something in it that could cause your seizures. This is why it’s required for games nowadays to come packaged with epilepsy warnings.

Again, I’m truly sorry that happened to you, but please exercise caution next time. A condition such as yours is easy to trigger.

I’m definitely going to be wary of 343 games now.

I read the epilepsy warning before playing, but I didn’t expect it to be that intense. Most games that I own have epilepsy warnings, but they really have that there just as a precaution. I guess I do blame myself for not taking it seriously after playing many games, but the epilepsy warning in Halo 4 was pretty much a good indication. I’ll give 343 that.

However, I think Halo 4 will be my last Halo to play. I don’t want to end up hurting myself playing a video game.

> I’m definitely going to be wary of 343 games now.
>
> I read the epilepsy warning before playing, but I didn’t expect it to be that intense. Most games that I own have epilepsy warnings, but they really have that there just as a precaution. I guess I do blame myself for not taking it seriously after playing many games, but the epilepsy warning in Halo 4 was pretty much a good indication. I’ll give 343 that.
>
> However, I think Halo 4 will be my last Halo to play. I don’t want to end up hurting myself playing a video game.

I have a feeling you lack intelligence. The game warns you of attacks, and simple as that. When you say: “I didn’t expect it to be that intense.” Well, they don’t know how severe everyone has epilepsy.

They have warnings so people like you wouldn’t make these threads, and kind of ask for attention. You had an attack, I’m sorry. But you were warned, and you cannot do anything.

> I have a feeling you lack intelligence. The game warns you of attacks, and simple as that. When you say: “I didn’t expect it to be that intense.” Well, they don’t know how severe everyone has epilepsy.
>
> They have warnings so people like you wouldn’t make these threads, and kind of ask for attention. You had an attack, I’m sorry. But you were warned, and you cannot do anything.

Because personal insults is definitely not a -Yoink- move.

And then saying, “I’m Sorry” at the end definitely clears your “You’re stupid” insult.

Okay, I think I got the gist of how mature this community is by just this post and seeing the other posts on this forum. God, I’m glad that 343 took all the detriments from Bungie and set them here.

Oops, I’m sorry I insulted you.

It is always a risk in regards to playing any video game with a condition such as yours. It is solely your own responsibility to take care of your self.