I think I found a basic Forge formula to use.

I loaded up Erosion and positioned two grids side to side, above the water at the same height, and positioned them so that it looks like one large rectangular grid. I saved it so I can use it for later cartography. Try this grid formula so you can make your maps quicker (this is coming from someone with little Forge Experience)

I placed the Grid above the largest section of the water so the grid wasn’t clipping through the stalagmites (sorry for misspelling)

Alternatively, this can also be used on Impact in the void.

Good one mate. Reach had a feature called snap to grid which was helpful but removed in H4 in favour of magnets. It would’ve been nice to have both but this is a good workaround. Just remember the grid will show up in your game, so if you don’t want it, remove it afterwards.

These can come in handy with the lack of flat terrain.

> Good one mate. Reach had a feature called snap to grid which was helpful but removed in H4 in favour of magnets. It would’ve been nice to have both but this is a good workaround. Just remember the grid will show up in your game, so if you don’t want it, <mark>remove it afterwards</mark>.

I placed in the description of the map (Erosion Water Forge Zone) to delete the grids when finished.

> These can come in handy with the lack of flat terrain.

Yeah, and the only natural flat terrain are the Grifball Courts