I think I figured it out

So I have made multiple posts about how I don’t like the fact that the ammo has drastically decreased but I think I figured out how they can please both the people that like a lot of ammo and the people that don’t so make the game where you carry as much ammo for the weapons as you did in Halo CE or Halo 2 also have it to where the weapons hold as much ammo is they did in halo CE or Halo 2 in less it is a weapon that they have improved the ammo count on now for my idea on how they could you please both people who like a lot of ammo and people who don’t so as I said before above have it to where the weapons hold as much as they did in Halo CE or Halo 2 then have a skull and what’s this skull would do when activated is the extra amount of ammo you can carry would be decreased and the amount of ammunition the weapon could hold would also be decreased this is how I believe they could please both groups of people

Some punctuation would do you well. That gave me a stroke.

So . . . Famine?

Lowering ammo amounts and increasing weapon availability is a great way to encourage the player to make great use of all the different weapons.

Maybe you’ll get the Bandanna skull (unlimited ammo).

> 2533274801036271;4:
> Lowering ammo amounts and increasing weapon availability is a great way to encourage the player to make great use of all the different weapons.
>
> Maybe you’ll get the Bandanna skull (unlimited ammo).

Even if I have a lot of ammo I will still use all weapons just because I have a lot of ammo does not mean that I won’t Halo CE was the best because they didn’t worry about weather you had to much ammo or not I wish I was in charge of the Halo games I would make them the way they used to be and yes the Bandanna skull would be nice to

> 2533274845153375;5:
> > 2533274801036271;4:
> > Lowering ammo amounts and increasing weapon availability is a great way to encourage the player to make great use of all the different weapons.
> >
> > Maybe you’ll get the Bandanna skull (unlimited ammo).
>
> Even if I have a lot of ammo I will still use all weapons just because I have a lot of ammo does not mean that I won’t Halo CE was the best because they didn’t worry about weather you had to much ammo or not I wish I was in charge of the Halo games I would make them the way they used to be and yes the Bandanna skull would be nice to

I am so glad you’re not the one in charge of Halo games, because you just’ve shown that you don’t understand the concept of balancing.

new game so new mechanics. Im all for player choice but its kinda weird that you could just select halo ce and get 20 extra shotgun rounds. Imma say no thank you,

> 2533274886490718;6:
> > 2533274845153375;5:
> > > 2533274801036271;4:
> > > Lowering ammo amounts and increasing weapon availability is a great way to encourage the player to make great use of all the different weapons.
> > >
> > > Maybe you’ll get the Bandanna skull (unlimited ammo).
> >
> > Even if I have a lot of ammo I will still use all weapons just because I have a lot of ammo does not mean that I won’t Halo CE was the best because they didn’t worry about weather you had to much ammo or not I wish I was in charge of the Halo games I would make them the way they used to be and yes the Bandanna skull would be nice to
>
> I am so glad you’re not the one in charge of Halo games, because you just’ve shown that you don’t understand the concept of balancing.

So I see every one on Halo Waypoint apparently likes a pitifully low ammo capacity I would hate to go through a level like let’s say the library with the ******* bulldog because it’s ammo capacity sucks so much its range is good but without a decent amount of ammo it’s not a very good weapon I feel like I can carry more ammo in Dead Space and and that’s a game wear supposed to have pretty limited ammo from what I can tell it seems to carry one less round than the one in Halo 5 like they didn’t lower it enough already

It must be going really well if we’re discussing things like how much ammo we get. Reading about these kinds of discussions gives me peace of mind.

> 2533274842428280;9:
> It must be going really well if we’re discussing things like how much ammo we get. Reading about these kinds of discussions gives me peace of mind.

why does it give you peace of mind

Can you figure out 3rd grade literacy, OP?