I think Halo5 will be the best of the Trilogy

Yup that’s what I believe, but only for this new trilogy. Here’s why:
Fans are continuously adding pressure on 343 for their mistakes which makes them want to fix things up mainly for their next title and also because they probably feel down from all the critics that they will spend less time advertising it so that there will be less hype and the less hype= the more exploration we get to do in the game. Think about it; if a game has more hype, then we would pretty much know the majority about it and it would become boring really fast. These are just my thoughts. Well this is what I hope for.

i will be a little more reasonable and say halo 5 will stray so far away from the series that it will make halo 4 look like a halo game

Unless they go back to the ORIGINAL ROOTS.

> Unless they go back to the ORIGINAL ROOTS.

why in the world would you reasonably think they would do that?

stop dreaming. its 2013, everything is a casualized cod rip off because that sells the best

> Unless they go back to the ORIGINAL ROOTS.

What makes you think they’ll go back to the “Original Roots” of Halo, when 343 is supposed to be making an entire new trilogy? The next halo will probably be a lot different.

> > Unless they go back to the ORIGINAL ROOTS.
>
> why in the world would you reasonably think they would do that?
>
> stop dreaming. its 2013, everything is a casualized cod rip off because that sells the best

That’s not what I think. If they did do that then it would look bad on their part for not striving forward. And no other games had loadouts before CoD. And don’t think everything is ripping off CoD because they aren’t. So many shooters have the same aspects.

> > > Unless they go back to the ORIGINAL ROOTS.
> >
> > why in the world would you reasonably think they would do that?
> >
> > stop dreaming. its 2013, everything is a casualized cod rip off because that sells the best
>
> That’s not what I think. If they did do that then it would look bad on their part for not striving forward. And no other games had loadouts before CoD. And don’t think everything is ripping off CoD because they aren’t. So many shooters have the same aspects.

you dont think that because you are an incredibly optimistic consumer of a franchise on a very steep decline with no improvement in sight.

im more realistic and will say halo 5 will stray so far from the halo roots that they might as well give it a new title

> > > > Unless they go back to the ORIGINAL ROOTS.
> > >
> > > why in the world would you reasonably think they would do that?
> > >
> > > stop dreaming. its 2013, everything is a casualized cod rip off because that sells the best
> >
> > That’s not what I think. If they did do that then it would look bad on their part for not striving forward. And no other games had loadouts before CoD. And don’t think everything is ripping off CoD because they aren’t. So many shooters have the same aspects.
>
> you dont think that because you are an incredibly optimistic consumer of a franchise on a very steep decline with no improvement in sight.
>
> im more realistic and will say halo 5 will stray so far from the halo roots that they might as well give it a new title

I find it ironic that the guy in the thread with the least amount of hope still insists on staying on the forums of the game he is criticizing just to express his grievances.

> > >
> > >
> > > stop dreaming. its 2013, everything is a casualized cod rip off because that sells the best
> >
> > That’s not what I think. If they did do that then it would look bad on their part for not striving forward. And no other games had loadouts before CoD. And don’t think everything is ripping off CoD because they aren’t. So many shooters have the same aspects.
>
> you dont think that because you are an incredibly optimistic consumer of a franchise on a very steep decline with no improvement in sight.
>
> im more realistic and will say halo 5 will stray so far from the halo roots that they might as well give it a new title

You’re starting a war by acting like a child. There is still hope for a recovery. Stop thinking so negative and look at what’s possible if 343 can turn negatives into positives.

> Yup that’s what I believe, but only for this new trilogy. Here’s why:
> Fans are continuously adding pressure on 343 for their mistakes which makes them want to fix things up mainly for their next title and also because they probably feel down from all the critics that they will spend less time advertising it so that there will be less hype and the less hype= the more exploration we get to do in the game. Think about it; if a game has more hype, then we would pretty much know the majority about it and it would become boring really fast. These are just my thoughts. Well this is what I hope for.

SERIOUSLY I want what you are on! You guys really think that the majority of the fan base that has been lost to halo will pick another copy of halo from the development team of 343i? I don’t think anyone with the right sense will want to put themselves through that disappointment, pain and anger anymore. Besides it will save the forum from receiving bad threads. 343i had their one chance the first impression is your longest and they sure made on for themselves.

By the time Destiny is out no one will be looking in the direction of halo anymore, not after bungie is done with their superior work. Like you said “No really think about it.”

“I find it ironic that the guy in the thread with the least amount of hope still insists on staying on the forums of the game he is criticizing just to express his grievances.”
[/quote]

LOL

> > > > > Unless they go back to the ORIGINAL ROOTS.
> > > >
> > > > why in the world would you reasonably think they would do that?
> > > >
> > > > stop dreaming. its 2013, everything is a casualized cod rip off because that sells the best
> > >
> > > That’s not what I think. If they did do that then it would look bad on their part for not striving forward. And no other games had loadouts before CoD. And don’t think everything is ripping off CoD because they aren’t. So many shooters have the same aspects.
> >
> > you dont think that because you are an incredibly optimistic consumer of a franchise on a very steep decline with no improvement in sight.
> >
> > im more realistic and will say halo 5 will stray so far from the halo roots that they might as well give it a new title
>
> I find it ironic that the guy in the thread with the least amount of hope still insists on staying on the forums of the game he is criticizing just to express his grievances.

i barely even come here. i have like 10 posts. just wanted to pop in to see the opinions of the fanbase on this game

The next Halo probably won’t even have Master Chief…

> > Yup that’s what I believe, but only for this new trilogy. Here’s why:
> > Fans are continuously adding pressure on 343 for their mistakes which makes them want to fix things up mainly for their next title and also because they probably feel down from all the critics that they will spend less time advertising it so that there will be less hype and the less hype= the more exploration we get to do in the game. Think about it; if a game has more hype, then we would pretty much know the majority about it and it would become boring really fast. These are just my thoughts. Well this is what I hope for.
>
> SERIOUSLY I want what you are on! You guys really think that the majority of the fan base that has been lost to halo will pick another copy of halo from the development team of 343i? I don’t think anyone with the right sense will want to put themselves through that disappointment, pain and anger anymore. Besides it will save the forum from receiving bad threads. 343i had their one chance the first impression is your longest and they sure made on for themselves.
>
> By the time Destiny is out no one will be looking in the direction of halo anymore, not after bungie is done with their superior work. Like you said “No really think about it.”

Why are you saying that Destiny will overrun Halo? It might just because it’s also for the playstation but that doesn’t mean much. You have little information on the game and your acting like it’s humanity’s final hope. And overall, the majority of people actually think Halo 4 was a great game. It’s just that small percent of hardcore competitive players that think the multiplayer is inconsistent when a game is meant to be played for entertainment.

> > > > > > Unless they go back to the ORIGINAL ROOTS.
> > > > >
> > > > > why in the world would you reasonably think they would do that?
> > > > >
> > > > > stop dreaming. its 2013, everything is a casualized cod rip off because that sells the best
> > > >
> > > > That’s not what I think. If they did do that then it would look bad on their part for not striving forward. And no other games had loadouts before CoD. And don’t think everything is ripping off CoD because they aren’t. So many shooters have the same aspects.
> > >
> > > you dont think that because you are an incredibly optimistic consumer of a franchise on a very steep decline with no improvement in sight.
> > >
> > > im more realistic and will say halo 5 will stray so far from the halo roots that they might as well give it a new title
> >
> > I find it ironic that the guy in the thread with the least amount of hope still insists on staying on the forums of the game he is criticizing just to express his grievances.
>
> i barely even come here. i have like 10 posts. just wanted to pop in to see the opinions of the fanbase on this game

Don’t come here to find out, silly! All they have here is complaining and anger on these forums.

> > > > > > > Unless they go back to the ORIGINAL ROOTS.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > why in the world would you reasonably think they would do that?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > stop dreaming. its 2013, everything is a casualized cod rip off because that sells the best
> > > > >
> > > > > That’s not what I think. If they did do that then it would look bad on their part for not striving forward. And no other games had loadouts before CoD. And don’t think everything is ripping off CoD because they aren’t. So many shooters have the same aspects.
> > > >
> > > > you dont think that because you are an incredibly optimistic consumer of a franchise on a very steep decline with no improvement in sight.
> > > >
> > > > im more realistic and will say halo 5 will stray so far from the halo roots that they might as well give it a new title
> > >
> > > I find it ironic that the guy in the thread with the least amount of hope still insists on staying on the forums of the game he is criticizing just to express his grievances.
> >
> > i barely even come here. i have like 10 posts. just wanted to pop in to see the opinions of the fanbase on this game
>
> Don’t come here to find out, silly! All they have here is complaining and anger on these forums.

What were the intentions of this thread?

> > >
> > >
> >
>
>

So then post in a constructive manner. Make a thread that get’s noticed, try and be positive.

Walking around spewing hate is the single worst thing you could do with your time, and honestly you’re wasting it.

> i will be a little more reasonable and say halo 5 will stray so far away from the series that it will make halo 4 look like a halo game

Chief is not returning nor is Cortana. Read in between the lines Spartan Thorn in ops and the whole fact 343 love doing things their way clearly shows. And they are exploring other areas of the halo universe. Put sense to this all not had to see where this is going.

> > Yup that’s what I believe, but only for this new trilogy. Here’s why:
> > Fans are continuously adding pressure on 343 for their mistakes which makes them want to fix things up mainly for their next title and also because they probably feel down from all the critics that they will spend less time advertising it so that there will be less hype and the less hype= the more exploration we get to do in the game. Think about it; if a game has more hype, then we would pretty much know the majority about it and it would become boring really fast. These are just my thoughts. Well this is what I hope for.
>
> SERIOUSLY I want what you are on! You guys really think that the majority of the fan base that has been lost to halo will pick another copy of halo from the development team of 343i? I don’t think anyone with the right sense will want to put themselves through that disappointment, pain and anger anymore. Besides it will save the forum from receiving bad threads. 343i had their one chance the first impression is your longest and they sure made on for themselves.
>
> By the time Destiny is out no one will be looking in the direction of halo anymore, not after bungie is done with their superior work. Like you said “No really think about it.”

Perosnally,I’m sitll gonna look forward to the enxt Halo game,maybe it will staray far and add somthing new,maybe it will regress back to old way and be like H3 in and out with nothing new or interesting to add to the table,or it might be a closer hybrid of the two,keeping to the old but adding somthing new still to keep it interesting.

Dynstasty does look like it might be fun,but I’m gonna wait a bit,before I even think about buying it

Yeah, hype yourself up based on empty speculation, that can’t possibly backfire.