I think everyone would be happy if we had a ranking system like Halo Reach!

I know a lot of people are complaining about the level system of the battle pass and how slow it is, but I don’t think people would mind it if we also had a personal ranking system separate from the battle pass displaying our current rank based on in game XP earned thru gameplay. This would display to everyone in the lobbies how much this person plays Halo, and it’s used as a sense of pride for real Halo fans who want to flaunt their loyalty to the game.

11 Likes

YESYESYES A THOUSAND TIMES YES

It would be awesome if we had progression like reach too

5 Likes

They could literally copy and paste and fans would be 10x more happy I promise.

5 Likes

Yes

I would be happy

4 Likes

+1 this idea, it would definately give a core mechanic for players to aim towards. Feel free to add a battle pass on top.

4 Likes

This game had a horrible release. Should of already had this feature. 343 needs to refresh themselves on what made Halo great in the first place years ago.

3 Likes

That would be awesome!

2 Likes

It annoys the -Yoink!- out of me they prioritized sales (battlepass) over a key feature of Halo. Like you can do both, but stop being greedy AF.

5 Likes

If it makes people happy, I don’t care about a global rank myself. Reach’s system was poor imo.

1 Like

Na we all want 1-50 ranking system halo 3s was good but halo 2s was the best

3 Likes

No we do not. As someone who had multiple accounts at 50 on multiple playlists the system was far too unfair. The vast majority of players did not get above level 35.

1 Like

I think everyone would be happy if we had a ranking system like Halo 3!* there i fixed it for you.

That sounds like a personal problem lol what, do you expect them to hold your hand and give you potty levels up to onyx because people can’t bet past platinum? Gtfo

Did you even read my message? I literally had over 50 accounts at 50 on multiple playlists. I need 0 handholding in this game.

The average players ranked skill was 30-33 in Halo 3. The actual number of 50s that were legit was under 5,000 in the world.

Your sad attempt at -Yoink!- talking is noted.

2 Likes

Had a bunch of 50s also it actually took skill to get one nowadays all these games are catered to noobs and micro transactions

1 Like

Micro transactions ;-;

Agree 100%. Competition over Casual. There has to be a continuous reason that you grind for that motivates your playing to get better.

Not to mention Halo Infinite does not have individual playlists at launch. I cannot remember a halo game that didn’t. (Team Doubles, Team Snipers, Team Swat, FFA/Lone Wolves, Team Slayer, etc.)

1 Like

I would love to see Reach’s ranks return, always thought they looked amazing, and i prefer them over just numbers

Halo reach didn’t matter if you won or lost you still got credit to your next level which is dumb it should solely be based off of winning or losing

Would love for a team doubles playlist that’s 1-50 h2 style or h3 with the military ranks for each playlist and a military rank for your whole career like a 50 5 star general then like a 50 in doubles with a general rank in doubles