I think ATN was the reason for lack of...

blur cut scenes in the base halo wars 2 campaign which is sad because dame I wish there was more blur. It sucks but hey at least we get more in ATN expansion right?

Also I asked grim about the UNSC campaign DLC getting the blur treatment and he confirmed that there will be no blur cut scenes in the UNSC campaign. Just wanted to include that if you didn’t know.

My assumption is Microsoft isn’t pouring too much money in HW2 because it’s a smaller more niche spin off. I don’t think the budget could afford too many blur cutscenes, but that’s just my guess.

> 2717573882290912;2:
> My assumption is Microsoft isn’t pouring too much money in HW2 because it’s a smaller more niche spin off. I don’t think the budget could afford too many blur cutscenes, but that’s just my guess.

Yeah, fps shooters have a larger fan base and blur is spendy.

Aww wait the Operation Spearbreaker missions aren’t getting any cutscenes? Oh crap buddy they better knock my socks off!
Ahh thats ok though, I bet they’ll be great missions!

> 2533275013567761;4:
> Aww wait the Operation Spearbreaker missions aren’t getting any cutscenes? Oh crap buddy they better knock my socks off!
> Ahh thats ok though, I bet they’ll be great missions!

No they will get cut scenes but not blur cut scenes

> 2535458426112390;5:
> > 2533275013567761;4:
> > Aww wait the Operation Spearbreaker missions aren’t getting any cutscenes? Oh crap buddy they better knock my socks off!
> > Ahh thats ok though, I bet they’ll be great missions!
>
> No they will get cut scenes but not blur cut scenes

Thats what I mean :’(
Sorry, sometimes I don’t even consider those cutscenes, haha, I know they are, they just don’t feel cutscenee to me.

> 2535458426112390;1:
> blur cut scenes in the base halo wars 2 campaign which is sad because dame I wish there was more blur. It sucks but hey at least we get more in ATN expansion right?
>
> Also I asked grim about the UNSC campaign DLC getting the blur treatment and he confirmed that there will be no blur cut scenes in the UNSC campaign. Just wanted to include that if you didn’t know.

With how good and detailed each cutscene is I’m happy with what we’ve already got. And now we’re getting more which makes me happy either way.

I was hoping Operation: Spearbreaker was getting at least one Blur cutscene.

No blur cutscenes of that ODST squad kicking butt and taking names? That’s a damn shame. Today is a sad day.