I Talk on the Mic. Add Me. Multiplayer.

I (usually) talk on the microphone. Looking for a group of guys that sticks together…makes callouts…etc. I am in my late 20’s, married, and full-time job. When I am not on the microphone it usually means my wife is in the room watching Netflix or something. Just go ahead and add me and invite me whenever to any multiplayer games. This game is much more fun when you have people that talk…

Check us out over at https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/fireteam%20one and our subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/FireteamOne/. we like to think of ourselves as just a bunch of cool like minded gamers and have a relaxed close atmosphere.

> 2535464439849737;1:
> I (usually) talk on the microphone. Looking for a group of guys that sticks together…makes callouts…etc. I am in my late 20’s, married, and full-time job. When I am not on the microphone it usually means my wife is in the room watching Netflix or something. Just go ahead and add me and invite me whenever to any multiplayer games. This game is much more fun when you have people that talk…

Hey man we love people that give callouts in Tactical Gaming. It is one of the most important things to us. We have over 2800 members in our Gaming Community and over 45 in out Halo division. We love people that like to play the objective and are always looking for new people. If you are interested in joining us just go to Forums | Tactical Gaming and in the top left and corner click on “Join TG” and in the Referral Box please put FLuX Unstopable. Hope to see you in TG :slight_smile:

Bloodbath Mafia Gaming are building a company you and your friends can enjoy. Campaign ,arena, and Warzone. We do it all. Great atmosphere, and we are on multiple games other than Halo. No questions asked you and your friends are welcomed. For competitive and casual gamers. Message KiNGPiNxThaBOSS on Xbox if interested.

Join Company 4SKN! We may have a silly name but we will grow and stomp the competitors and rule the battlefield with hard tactics and iron fists of glory!
Or we will have a ton of fun goofing off.

This is the start of a clan. I am a clan leader looking for exciting new members who can assist in making this group full of fun and active people.
My goals are to ensure you have a full fire team for all activities.

Who we are looking for:

• Age between 21-30, Beer drinking encouraged. - A good friendly attitude. Positive Peter over negative Nancy. - Willing to play with new people and learn new skills. - A good time playing a game.If this sound like a good time to you send me a message. I will accept anyone willing to be friendly and plays well with others!

See you in the warzone! Or Arena!