I SWEAR IM BETTER THAN I LOOK

I’m looking for a spartan company that will accept me. I’m slowly bringing my k/d up and I am extremely active. If anyone wants me I’m willing to work.

Hi there. If you’re looking for an active company, the United States of Europe is recruiting at the minute.

Hey mate i am the leader of Fireteam Achlys a military clan that works together to enhance our skills and abilities as Spartans. We look for all kinds of players accepting any ranked players to help grow your skills together. How recruit you is easy we take you into a public match and see your ability as a spartan. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me ans i will respond as soon as i can.

Hi there FIRES0RM200 you are welcome to check out Operation TryTanium would be happy to have you in our ranks. We are a smaller company (totaling 16 members) we are not a military based clan, and we do not have a ranking structure with in the clan. We play for fun, and k/d doesn’t matter to us, just do your best, and have fun :slight_smile:
If you have any questions, or would like to know more, just ask me either here or on Xbox Live and i will get back to you as soon as i can.