I swear I have ADHD.....

So I was playing 343 guilty spark today and I accidentally threw a grenade into the water nearby. I saw the splash it made when it exploded and then took another 30 minutes just chucking nade and watching the water awe and forgot where I was going to and had to restart the level.

God I love this game.

Not even a chuckle?

Lol nice

> So I was playing 343 guilty spark today and I accidentally threw a grenade into the water nearby. I saw the splash it made when it exploded and then took another 30 minutes just chucking nade and watching the water awe and forgot where I was going to and had to restart the level.
>
> God I love this game.

I know that feel. Even going back through older Halo games with older graphics, I’ve found myself marveling in awe at incredibly small details, or at the scenery in general.

> > So I was playing 343 guilty spark today and I accidentally threw a grenade into the water nearby. I saw the splash it made when it exploded and then took another 30 minutes just chucking nade and watching the water awe and forgot where I was going to and had to restart the level.
> >
> > God I love this game.
>
> I know that feel. Even going back through older Halo games with older graphics, I’ve found myself marveling in awe at incredibly small details, or at the scenery in general.

I always visit the grunt in the level ‘Halo’ in Halo 3.
Laughed for hours