I sure love being put into losing Warzone matches

It’s so nice when I get stuck in a game already in progress and the team I get put on is down by 400 points. The best part is when I get a matchmaking ban for leaving them.

I was also put to a running Warzone attack(that one without AI) game.
We lost but i have Earned like 700 req points for 2 minutes of play…that’s ok for me =)

Yeah i had an ultra rare boost for winning a warzone game, joined a game that we where losing in by 400 points.

> 2533274800264382;1:
> It’s so nice when I get stuck in a game already in progress and the team I get put on is down by 400 points. The best part is when I get a matchmaking ban for leaving them.

As much as you’d like to think so, you aren’t the only one who’s ever been in that position.

I don’t know about you guys, but I enjoy seeing a game through to the end no matter what, something about abandoning your team mates because you think/know you are going to lose just seems really childish to me.

> 2533274833589713;3:
> Yeah i had an ultra rare boost for winning a warzone game, joined a game that we where losing in by 400 points.

Dang that sucks.

> 2533274838804559;4:
> > 2533274800264382;1:
> > It’s so nice when I get stuck in a game already in progress and the team I get put on is down by 400 points. The best part is when I get a matchmaking ban for leaving them.
>
>
> As much as you’d like to think so, you aren’t the only one who’s ever been in that position.
>
> I don’t know about you guys, but I enjoy seeing a game through to the end no matter what, something about abandoning your team mates because you think/know you are going to lose just seems really childish to me.

When my teammates just want to hide in our bases and horde their vehicle reqs while we get spawnkilled I’m not sticking around.

> 2533274800264382;6:
> > 2533274838804559;4:
> > > 2533274800264382;1:
> > > It’s so nice when I get stuck in a game already in progress and the team I get put on is down by 400 points. The best part is when I get a matchmaking ban for leaving them.
> >
> >
> > As much as you’d like to think so, you aren’t the only one who’s ever been in that position.
> >
> > I don’t know about you guys, but I enjoy seeing a game through to the end no matter what, something about abandoning your team mates because you think/know you are going to lose just seems really childish to me.
>
>
> When my teammates just want to hide in our bases and horde their vehicle reqs while we get spawnkilled I’m not sticking around.

You will always find games with poor team mates of all types, but I guarantee you that there is at least one person legitimately trying to play the game and have a good time. If you quit and get banned, then that’s your own fault.

> 2533274838804559;7:
> > 2533274800264382;6:
> > > 2533274838804559;4:
> > > > 2533274800264382;1:
> > > > It’s so nice when I get stuck in a game already in progress and the team I get put on is down by 400 points. The best part is when I get a matchmaking ban for leaving them.
> > >
> > >
> > > As much as you’d like to think so, you aren’t the only one who’s ever been in that position.
> > >
> > > I don’t know about you guys, but I enjoy seeing a game through to the end no matter what, something about abandoning your team mates because you think/know you are going to lose just seems really childish to me.
> >
> >
> > When my teammates just want to hide in our bases and horde their vehicle reqs while we get spawnkilled I’m not sticking around.
>
>
> You will always find games with poor team mates of all types, but I guarantee you that there is at least one person legitimately trying to play the game and have a good time. If you quit and get banned, then that’s your own fault.

Exactly. Don’t know why you quit from a Warzone match anyways. It’s not ranked and you still get XP and req for playing. It’s not like the stats in it matter. It’s for casual playing. It’s truly a game where win or lose its about having fun

> 2533274803137071;8:
> > 2533274838804559;7:
> > > 2533274800264382;6:
> > > > 2533274838804559;4:
> > > > > 2533274800264382;1:
> > > > > It’s so nice when I get stuck in a game already in progress and the team I get put on is down by 400 points. The best part is when I get a matchmaking ban for leaving them.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > As much as you’d like to think so, you aren’t the only one who’s ever been in that position.
> > > >
> > > > I don’t know about you guys, but I enjoy seeing a game through to the end no matter what, something about abandoning your team mates because you think/know you are going to lose just seems really childish to me.
> > >
> > >
> > > When my teammates just want to hide in our bases and horde their vehicle reqs while we get spawnkilled I’m not sticking around.
> >
> >
> > You will always find games with poor team mates of all types, but I guarantee you that there is at least one person legitimately trying to play the game and have a good time. If you quit and get banned, then that’s your own fault.
>
>
> Exactly. Don’t know why you quit from a Warzone match anyways. It’s not ranked and you still get XP and req for playing. It’s not like the stats in it matter. It’s for casual playing. It’s truly a game where win or lose its about having fun

But I don’t have fun being slaughtered by vehicles. At least not playing alone.

It feels good when you enter a winning game, that is for sure.

I don’t know why you like that OP I for one find it quite a negative experience.

> 2533274833589713;3:
> Yeah i had an ultra rare boost for winning a warzone game, joined a game that we where losing in by 400 points.

This make me nervous because I just unlocked a legendary boost for winning a warzone match…

That’s the problem with every game with Match-In-Progress joining, the team that’s losing is usually the team that lost the players. I’ve been put in a Warzone match with only 2 minutes left and it’s really annoying when the match finding/loading ‘feels’ longer than the match. There should be an option to join a match in progress or to not.