⚡ I summon the 343i Overlords to a Q&A session. Now without hostile demands!

I am humbly requesting on behalf of the community, an actual discussion. Where you ANSWER the questions put before you, without the time to formulate a response that is a half-answer like most politicians. We get that you are human, and we get that you need to make a profit… but we as consumers, fans, and people who are paying you NEED to have an actual response from 343i. We do not want a single post that encompasses what some advertising agency has told you will look the best for your image. We do not want you to attempt to garner sympathy, and at the same time try to make us shameful for being upset with your lack of communication.

You need our money, and our patronage.
We need you to answer questions, and give us what we are paying for.
The community, as a whole needs all of us.

I will edit and add all relevant, non-insulting questions to this post.
Comment your questions. Any and all out of the realm of TOS questions, or comments will not be added, and will be ignored. Give us a week, and allow us to accumulate the questions together, this will be a community effort, and not just my own.

Questions start below.

• Where are we at with fixing the Desync issues?
  • Why are we unable to report cheaters in the game menu?
  • Can we move away from the F2P model to better accommodate the community?
  • Can we have more freedom in customization especially in color.
  • Will custom game be improved and can we see it before forge comes out.
  • Would cross play ever have disabled option
  • Can each playlist have its own mmr where it won’t effect other play list especially rank.
  • Will forge be monetized?
  • List item
  • List item
  • List item
  • List item
  • List item
  • List item

Please, post your questions below, and I will add them. I really hope this works, and allows for us all to get the answers we are so desperate for. I do not want to see Halo die, but it is on life support at this point.

Edited to be unhidden.

5 Likes

Locked thread soon lol

1 Like

Nothing here is violating the TOS, this is perfectly fine.

If no one has any other questions, I’ll add my own, I did not want to be over zealous on my own questions. Feel free to add your own.

Can we have more freedom in customization especially in color.

Will custom game be improved and can we see it before forge comes out.

Would cross play ever have disabled option

Can each playlist have its own mmr where it won’t effect other play list especially rank.

1 Like

Will forge be monetized?

I know your intentions are good but you haven’t got a hope in hell of them agreeing to meet your demands and answering your list of questions. I guess you know that anyway.

Actually, I recognise you as the OP of the multi-poll thread, at least you’re trying to get things improved, good luck :+1:

1 Like

As one of higher ranking in the corporate hierarchy than all of those at 343 Industries, I have this to say…

“I dunno what they are doing. I’m just a security guard from the Mid-Western United States. Dunno why or how I outrank them, but that is what Billie Gates said to me when I met the guy.”

Yo hope springs eternal
Ill be back in a week to see if this gained traction.

Protip: if you genuinely want people to talk to you, probably not a good idea to try to accomplish that with hostile demands.