I suddenly can't join games tonight.

So, as the title suggests, I can’t join games tonight. A little background:

-When I first got on tonight, Halo 4 was a little laggy, which is to be expected since I don’t live in an urban area.
-As the night progressed it got worse and worse.
-Now I can join games about 1/4th of the time.
-The other 3/4ths of the time I get a few people in the pre-game lobby and then it tells me that everybody left at the same time, which I assume means that I lost connection with them.
-The 1/4th of the time that I do get in a game, it lasts for about 10 seconds before it says that everyone left and declares me victorious.

Does anybody know what’s going on?
And don’t tell me it’s because my internet sucks because this has never happened to me before.

Thanks!

This happened to me one night. Though I live in a college town and have higher tier Internet. I was playing with friends then like you said it declared me victorious and I was the only one left in the game. It still said all my friends were online tho no one could join me and I couldn’t join anyone. I even reset my Internet but didn’t change anything.

> This happened to me one night. Though I live in a college town and have higher tier Internet. I was playing with friends then like you said it declared me victorious and I was the only one left in the game. It still said all my friends were online tho no one could join me and I couldn’t join anyone. I even reset my Internet but didn’t change anything.

Thanks for the response. At least now I know I’m not the only one and it has nothing to do with my internet.