I suck at multiplayer

I seem to be noticing that my opponents are taking me out with less shots when equipped with the same gun, plus when I watch there kill cams there cursor is no more accurate than mine, it’s all over the place in some cases. just can’t seem to go toe to toe with anyone.

Could my internet connection be effecting my play by any chance? It’s running at full capacity.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same… That or it’s just plain and simple that I’m not very good ha :slight_smile:

Could be a bit of both. I see my own gameplay the same way, but have come to the simple conclusion that I suck.

Don’t trust the killcams, it’s what your Xbox sees.

The other person could be hitting every shot and it not show it in killcam. Having said that if the killcam is massively off it is probably due to your connection.

Keep in mind you’re playing with half the world. Coming into a new game with a lot of people can make you feel left out or noob-ish. I know I feel the same.

After some time you’ll get used to things and hopefully improve, too.

The kill cam in this game is horrible, I wouldn’t go by that as a judge of where your opponents are aiming.

yes exactly this!

but i’ve also suffered from other weirder stuff tho

2/3 shot kills with the pistol
instant kill meleed from the front
enemies not dying with no shields even after more then enough bullets

> yes exactly this!
>
> but i’ve also suffered from other weirder stuff tho
>
> <mark>2/3 shot kills with the pistol</mark>
> <mark>instant kill meleed from the front</mark>
> enemies not dying with no shields even after more then enough bullets

It’s possible they had damage boost? We’re they glowing red?

Try reducing your aiming sensitivity, I believe the default is 3. Most people turn it up to 5+ depending on experience, but if you’re struggling to keep your crosshairs locked on your enemy then it’s worth considering reducing it. Have a mess around with the sensitivity and find the level that suits you.

> yes exactly this!
>
> but i’ve also suffered from other weirder stuff tho
>
> 2/3 shot kills with the pistol
> instant kill meleed from the front
> enemies not dying with no shields even after more then enough bullets

Damage Boost maybe?

> yes exactly this!
>
> but i’ve also suffered from other weirder stuff tho
>
> 2/3 shot kills with the pistol
> instant kill meleed from the front
> enemies not dying with no shields even after more then enough bullets

I know the melee if you’ve taken like 2 hits from virtually any gun you will die if they melee you. 343 got rid of the Halo shield system so double meleeing is gone and you can hit through a shield and still kill them.

nope no damage boosts and i hadn’t taken any damage

he appears, i wail on him with my storm rifle and BOOM one hit melee kill

> nope no damage boosts and i hadn’t taken any damage
>
> he appears, i wail on him with my storm rifle and BOOM one hit melee kill

I’m sorry but without modding this is not even possible.

its the terrible match quality, i got 3 shot by a dmr earlier, its really bad, just like cod, they just bang you in any game going, where are the ping bars i ask? why remove such a basic feature

> its the terrible match quality, i got 3 shot by a dmr earlier, its really bad, just like cod, they just bang you in any game going, where are the ping bars i ask? why remove such a basic feature

Ping bars show when not everyone is in “green connection” i.e when there is an issue.

> > nope no damage boosts and i hadn’t taken any damage
> >
> > he appears, i wail on him with my storm rifle and BOOM one hit melee kill
>
> I’m sorry but without modding this is not even possible.

it happened to me 3 times in one match…

Its HD lag if I had to guess. If you own am old non HD TV (one of the old fat box sets) hook up your system and see how you do then. Some H TVs have a horrible amount of HD input lag. I play on an HD monitor that has very little inpit lag but when I play on my big screen plasma the lag is bad.

Haha I suck too! Coming from a game where one,shot one,kill or one burst it’s a big difference, need to strategize beyond first contact. I like it. Reach bummed me out, but I’m enjoying multiplayer a good amount, despite going 0.6-7KDR on avg in games. :slight_smile:

It’s probably lag I’ve yet to have any problems like these.

> Try reducing your aiming sensitivity, I believe the default is 3. Most people turn it up to 5+ depending on experience, but if you’re struggling to keep your crosshairs locked on your enemy then it’s worth considering reducing it. Have a mess around with the sensitivity and find the level that suits you.

Could be worth a try, thanks for the heads up!

The kill cams are only slightly off but then I’m starting to notice that all of them are, Internet connection is running at full capacity and it’s super fast so no faults there.

Could be HD lag as BraggerGrain643 suggested.

Such oddities like having to get off 4 to 5 bursts to take someone down but my opponent can respond with 2 or 3 and BAM he got me! I find this happens the most when we both have Battle Rifles.

Also when I check my stats online here it says I have 974 kills to 823 deaths, there no way iv played that many games to warrant those numbers! My war record is different when accessing it via the game to.