I suck at Haloz

I have been playing since H2, and have put in a good amount of playtime over the years considering I have a job and family blah blah etc.
After all these years, I am still quite bad at the game. I come I near the bottom of the lists most of the time that I play with my friends, (I am surprised that they don’t hide when I sign in) with the exception of Warzone (they don’t generally want to play that, and I tend to do pretty well).
Even with all of this losing, and the inability to ‘git gud’, I still adore playing this game and likely will even when Halo Eleventybillion comes out.
What is the point of this post? I suck at Halo, and I don’t care.

Halo is a fun game, if I wasn’t such a sweaty little tryhard I’d be able to have fun with Halo 5 but it’s hard for me to just have fun. I always worry about my KDR. I’m glad you can have fun though!

> 2533275016942754;2:
> Halo is a fun game, if I wasn’t such a sweaty little tryhard I’d be able to have fun with Halo 5 but it’s hard for me to just have fun. I always worry about my KDR. I’m glad you can have fun though!

yeah what he said. i dont know when i started caring about it but it was between H4 and H5 (i blame Destiny) i played halo 4 for fun and didnt care about ranks or MLG or trying hard (only played past titles for campaign or custom games with friends) but without the fun game types we have grown to love over the past 14 years it kills a big part of what made Halo “Halo”

that being said my KD in 5 is far better than in any other i have played and i think that is because being forced into these sweaty lobbies has caused me to adapt and change my play style to keep up

I run around and find try hards and hit them with plasma grenades and they go crazy especially if im teabaggin them…lol i love the hate mail :slight_smile: