I strongly disapprove of the title Halo ‘Infinite’

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I believe 343i are obsessed with the ship Infinity. So obsessed they’ve decided to name the next major title “Infinite”! I’m not impressed. And my last article was locked for expressing this.

Does anyone remember the movie Forward Unto Dawn??? That movie had absolutely nothing to do with the Forward Unto Dawn and that made the the mere title of the video cringeworthy.

Halo ‘Infinite’ is a very bad title because it has nothing to do with ‘Infinite’. Tell me, what’s going to be so ‘infinite’ in this new game?

Constructively, I suggest an immediate re-consideration of the title!

If this is not seriously reconsidered soon, I suspect all future Halo games with be labeled with the ‘Infinite’ title attached. This would be extremely unfortunate. As a simple Halo fan, I just want the title HALO! I don’t want the word ‘infinite’ anywhere near my beloved franchise as a mainstream title.

I’m urging 343 and everyone else to re-name Halo: Infinite to something bad -Yoink-!

> And my last article was locked for expressing this.

<mark>That is not why your last post was locked.</mark>
<mark>Your last post was locked for being unnecessarily aggressive and uncivil. This post is a noted improvement… except for discussing – and misrepresenting – moderation actions publicly. You were PM’d a link to the forum rules. You should endeavor to read them.</mark>
<mark>Locked. sigh</mark>