I splatter my team mates when...

At the very end of WZFF when it says game over then the screen pops up showing your score i tend to splatter everyone i can…is this still counted as a betrayal against me? i’m assuming not since i havent gotten a ban yet. Secondly do people get ticked when you splatter them even when the games over?

No it’s fine. And some people will get angry some won’t.

I dont get angry if i get splatter when its over but ALWAYS get splattered in like round 2, a new experience today was i was in an AA wraith i went to leave a tunnel i was in on darkstar infront of the fortress, another wraith boosted into me and kept ramming me effectively jamming me sideways to where the vehicle couldnt be recovered…sigh

> 2535470305496469;1:
> At the very end of WZFF when it says game over then the screen pops up showing your score i tend to splatter everyone i can…is this still counted as a betrayal against me? i’m assuming not since i havent gotten a ban yet. Secondly do people get ticked when you splatter them even when the games over?

I sometimes splatter teammates when they follow me around shooting at me or be annoying or when they try to splatter me as well.

I was playing mythic yesterday and there was this one teammate who kept splattering me. The game never gave me an option to boot him. So I got into a ghost, the splatterer was in a wraith. He boosted into me until my ghost flipped. He then shot the ghost to blow it up and then splattered me again. 3rd time, and still no option to boot! So rage got the best of me and I got into another ghost and hunted him down, and I was INSTANTLY BOOTED! Really!?!?

> 2804026910869054;5:
> I was playing mythic yesterday and there was this one teammate who kept splattering me. The game never gave me an option to boot him. So I got into a ghost, the splatterer was in a wraith. He boosted into me until my ghost flipped. He then shot the ghost to blow it up and then splattered me again. 3rd time, and still no option to boot! So rage got the best of me and I got into another ghost and hunted him down, and I was INSTANTLY BOOTED! Really!?!?

did you deal any damage to him before the betrayals, the game is weird about that, its like a betrayal isnt as bad if you damaged the betrayer first

It’s FFA after the game over screen pops up. I think most expect this.

As long as the game has definitely ended, I see no harm! Sounds pretty funny tbh lol

> 2533274838073795;8:
> As long as the game has definitely ended, I see no harm! Sounds pretty funny tbh lol

its a blast if you are in a wraith tank and theres a mantis with two guys on foot right next too it all infront of you

I love betraying teammates at the end of the game; only time I can get away with it (exploiting that fragile conception of trust)! :smiley:

> 2535470305496469;1:
> At the very end of WZFF when it says game over then the screen pops up showing your score i tend to splatter everyone i can…is this still counted as a betrayal against me? i’m assuming not since i havent gotten a ban yet. Secondly do people get ticked when you splatter them even when the games over?

Yes it does count, I have had people splatter me at the end of a ff match right before the cutscene plays and I ALWAYS boot them if given the option.

> 2533274883397462;11:
> > 2535470305496469;1:
> > At the very end of WZFF when it says game over then the screen pops up showing your score i tend to splatter everyone i can…is this still counted as a betrayal against me? i’m assuming not since i havent gotten a ban yet. Secondly do people get ticked when you splatter them even when the games over?
>
> Yes it does count, I have had people splatter me at the end of a ff match right before the cutscene plays and I ALWAYS boot them if given the option.

hmm i’ve never been booted but out of all my time played i’ve only splattered maybe 10 people. how did you get a boot option on first betrayal?

> 2535470305496469;1:
> At the very end of WZFF when it says game over then the screen pops up showing your score i tend to splatter everyone i can…is this still counted as a betrayal against me? i’m assuming not since i havent gotten a ban yet. Secondly do people get ticked when you splatter them even when the games over?

Lol I try to do it some, but sometimes I really just don’t… I laugh when people do it to me.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2804026910869054;5:
> I was playing mythic yesterday and there was this one teammate who kept splattering me. The game never gave me an option to boot him. So I got into a ghost, the splatterer was in a wraith. He boosted into me until my ghost flipped. He then shot the ghost to blow it up and then splattered me again. 3rd time, and still no option to boot! So rage got the best of me and I got into another ghost and hunted him down, and I was INSTANTLY BOOTED! Really!?!?

It is very very annoying, if I were you I’d get a shotgun and head to the House of this player, then I would shoot on his face 100 times

> 2533275009114872;14:
> > 2804026910869054;5:
> > I was playing mythic yesterday and there was this one teammate who kept splattering me. The game never gave me an option to boot him. So I got into a ghost, the splatterer was in a wraith. He boosted into me until my ghost flipped. He then shot the ghost to blow it up and then splattered me again. 3rd time, and still no option to boot! So rage got the best of me and I got into another ghost and hunted him down, and I was INSTANTLY BOOTED! Really!?!?

i had someone do this exact thing to me. May you reports be heard lol

No you’re fine as long it declares the match is won or you lost. I’m always expecting random players doing random -yoink- when the match is over.

I splatter them mostly by accident. Sometimes it’s you or them and you have to think, “Do I really want to lose the force multiplier that is my fully crewed ONI Warthog as an asset to our team? Or this freshly spawned dude with naught but an AR?”

It counts I got booted before right at the end of the game chasing a last kill.

As soon as I killed the last boss in a WFF match, I started splattering players around me and got kicked out of the match. HUGE mistake! :frowning:

> 2535470305496469;12:
> > 2533274883397462;11:
> > > 2535470305496469;1:
> > > At the very end of WZFF when it says game over then the screen pops up showing your score i tend to splatter everyone i can…is this still counted as a betrayal against me? i’m assuming not since i havent gotten a ban yet. Secondly do people get ticked when you splatter them even when the games over?
> >
> > Yes it does count, I have had people splatter me at the end of a ff match right before the cutscene plays and I ALWAYS boot them if given the option.
>
> hmm i’ve never been booted but out of all my time played i’ve only splattered maybe 10 people. how did you get a boot option on first betrayal?

Who said it was the guys first betrayal? He splattered one of our other teammates and then intentionally ran me down, I booted him during the cutscene, no RP or XP for him, and any commendations he got the game didn’t count either.