I spent 100,000 REQ Points...

…and I only got 3 Wasps. What gives? I have the Certification for it, and it’s only a Rare vehicle; you think it would drop more often.

Does the Wasp have a better drop rate in Silver or Gold packs? I bought all Gold packs trying to replenish my reserve of Wasps.

Yeah, I just bought a whole bunch of Gold Packs, nothing. I don’t even unlock anything from a Silver pack now days, I’m not getting anything. Good grief… This update sure was great and all, but some of these flaws… so sad.

RNG is RNG. You probably have a lot of other certs.

I spent 250,000 last night and got 1 wasp.

I got it in my second silver pack. That’s probably only because I’m pretty close to getting all the rare’s however.

Good. Wasps are already overused and are a nuisance. Should be req 5, not 3.

> 2533274873772972;6:
> Good. Wasps are already overused and are a nuisance. Should be req 5, not 3.

Not really. It is the weakest air Vechile and pretty easy to take down

> 2533274856723140;3:
> RNG is RNG. You probably have a lot of other certs.

Actually, I have every single Certification in the game… sadly, I saw more Halo 2 Beam Rifles than I did Wasps. I don’t even use the standard Beam Rifle, I have no use for the Halo 2 version.

I wish you could just choose which REQs you want to replenish. Like select an item from your collection, and if you have the Certification for it, you could spend REQ points to get more of that item rather than relying on RNG. Limit it to Ultra-Rare items and below so people can’t buy as many Nornfangs or Hannibal Mantises as they want, or otherwise just make one Legendary/Mythic item cost as much as 1 Gold pack.

I got about a dozen Wasps after spending like around 200K I would say…it’s hard for me to remember exactly because I’m getting 6K each gold so I only lose 4K really each time. Those I don’t have an issue, my problem is the Hannibal mech I only got 3 I think from that…I want more lol it’s my favorite vehicle

I spent nothing and I have like 6 Wasps. Which I will sell. Give me armour.

> 2533274873772972;6:
> Good. Wasps are already overused and are a nuisance. Should be req 5, not 3.

A clip and a half of the basic AR or BR and that thing is going down. Don’t even get me started on actual REQs.

I spend 500k and got garbage. Top that :smiley:

They seem to be about as rare as a phaeton despite being more common than it… maybe I’m not praying to RN Jesus well enough…

I spent around 35,000 and get 15… must just be bad luck on your part or good luck on mine.

> 2533274834952794;1:
> …and I only got 3 Wasps. What gives? I have the Certification for it, and it’s only a Rare vehicle; you think it would drop more often.
>
> Does the Wasp have a better drop rate in Silver or Gold packs? I bought all Gold packs trying to replenish my reserve of Wasps.

Because, the game has to have a Try-hard limiter. Imagine how it would be like if everyone flew around hogging wasps all the time, not cool huh? although having 100,000 points is good, you should only spend them on an as need basis next time.

> 2533274834952794;8:
> > 2533274856723140;3:
> > RNG is RNG. You probably have a lot of other certs.
>
>
> Actually, I have every single Certification in the game… sadly, I saw more Halo 2 Beam Rifles than I did Wasps. I don’t even use the standard Beam Rifle, I have no use for the Halo 2 version.
>
> I wish you could just choose which REQs you want to replenish. Like select an item from your collection, and if you have the Certification for it, you could spend REQ points to get more of that item rather than relying on RNG. Limit it to Ultra-Rare items and below so people can’t buy as many Nornfangs or Hannibal Mantises as they want, or otherwise just make one Legendary/Mythic item cost as much as 1 Gold pack.

That’s your issue. Think about it. Every single Power Weapon, every single Vehicle. Add them all up and throw them in one random pool. Rarity doesn’t even matter because everything is picked at random.

Blessing and a curse to have everything, I guess.

i still have not got one wasp yet